Amazon Unveils Black Friday-Worthy Deals Earlier Than Ever for 2021
Amazon today released Black Friday-worthy deals, giving customers the opportunity to start shopping now and saving big heading into the holiday season. You don’t have to wait to save—starting today, find incredible deals and deep discounts across every category, including fashion, home, beauty, toys, electronics, Amazon Devices, and many more. Plus, customers can support small businesses with thousands of deals available from independent sellers and handmade artisans throughout the holiday season.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
For inspiration, Amazon also unveiled its biggest-ever selection of gift guides, including its popular Holiday Toy List, Home, Fashion, Beauty, and Electronics Gift Guides, as well as guides like Stocking Stuffer Picks and Customers’ Most-Loved products. And for customers who want to start preparing for holiday festivities, Amazon’s Holiday Prep Shop expertly curates top products across various categories to help customers prepare for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, or other seasonal celebrations.
Customers can start scoring deals today at amazon.com/epicdeals, on the Amazon mobile shopping app, or by simply asking, “Alexa, what are my deals?” To check out the wide selection of gift guides and prepare for the holidays, customers can visit amazon.com/gifts and our Holiday Prep shop at amazon.com/holidayprep.
“We’re excited to help customers get great holiday deals even earlier this year, including thousands of small business products,”
“Customers can confidently shop early knowing they are receiving incredible deals starting today, letting them get a head start on their holiday to-do lists so they can truly enjoy the holiday season. And I want to thank our incredible team around the world for everything they do each day to support each other and our customers—I couldn’t be prouder to work with you all.”Dave Clark, CEO of Worldwide Consumer, Amazon.
More Ways to Find What You Love on Amazon
Amazon’s gift guides make it fun and easier than ever to shop and save across categories, and the new Holiday Prep Shop is a one-stop location for seasonal prep, readiness, and entertaining. Customers can also watch live streams on Amazon Live from influencers and experts, who will share tips on gifting and seasonal entertaining along with their favorite picks from each guide.
- Stocking Stuffers: Shop an assortment of giftable items for any occasion throughout the holiday season. Stocking Stuffers curates a wide selection of must have products across fashion, electronics, toys, beauty, and much more. From fun white elephant items, to that hot item for the best host, luxury beauty gifts for your glam loved one, and a wide array of gifts available under $10, under $25, and under $50, this guide has every customers’ lists covered.
- Customers’ Most-Loved Gifts: Discover our 100ish crowd-pleasing and must get gifts of the season, whether searching for your fashion-lover friend, the homebody in your life, or PJs for everyone, as well as some of the best finds under $10, under $25, and under $50. Plus, throughout the gift guide customers can find items that are trending now, along with gifts for the beauty enthusiast, for kids, for the host, and much more. Customers can shop with confidence that they’re getting the most-loved products off this list.
- Holiday Toy List: Our biggest Toy List yet is filled with more than 1,500 of the most sought-after family-friendly items, many brand-new for the holiday season and available exclusively at Amazon. Shop by age, character, brand, and category. Find products from LEGO, Mattel, Hasbro, L.O.L. Surprise!, Ravensburger, Osmo, and many more. New for holiday and available only on Amazon, shop toys inspired by Do, Re & Mi, the Amazon Original Series for preschoolers starring Kristen Bell that follows the heartwarming adventures of three curious songbirds. Shop newly launched LEGO sets from LEGO Monkie Kid, an animated series inspired by the Chinese legend of the Monkey King streaming exclusively on Amazon Kids+ and Prime Video in the U.S., and bring these legendary tales to life.
- Fashion: A one-stop destination for head-to-toe style. Find apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry, watches, handbags, and luggage from a wide range of designer, contemporary, and emerging brands for any occasion, any style, and any budget. Shop deals on customer favorites throughout the holiday season, including select brands from Shopbop, select styles from Amazon Brands, as well as adidas, Levi’s, Calvin Klein, Champion, Swarovski, and many more. Customers can also shop styles from Making the Cut Season Two winner Andrea Pitter’s collection, Pantora, as well as SETA Apparel and GaryGraham422, designed by runners-up Andrea Salazar and Gary Graham.
- Home (Gifts): Customers can discover the perfect gift for anyone on their list. Shop home décor, kitchen, smart home, crafts, pets, kids’ rooms, and more from brands including iRobot, Keurig, Vitamix, Ninja, and Kate Spade. Make the holidays even brighter with items for organization and cleaning, home improvement, and guest room prep.
- Electronics: Find great gifts for every techie with this one-stop shop for everything on customers electronics must-have lists for the season—whether that’s TVs, laptops, cellphones, headphones, video games, smartwatches, and more. Some of the trending products customers can find include the Bose portable Bluetooth speaker and PVO portable projector, just to name a few.
- Beauty: Be a go-gifter with most-loved and trending beauty and haircare products and brands such as Amorepacific, Honest Beauty, O.P.I., R+Co., and so many others. Customers can shop the Premium Beauty store, makeup, appliances, and more on the Holiday Beauty Gift Guide. Watch product reviews and demonstrations from Amazon’s favorite influencers to get a head start on gifting.
- Sport & Outdoors: Customers can find gifts such as fitness equipment, outdoor accessories and apparel, and indoor and outdoor games from brands like iFit, Echelon, Bushnell, Coleman, Hurley, and more. Customers can also sort by category or price and discover a Deal of the Day.
Shop and Support Small Businesses
Customers can use dedicated gift guides or search specifically for handmade items to find amazing gifts while supporting small businesses, new brands, and independent makers this season. Plus, top-trending gifts and most-loved stocking stuffers can be found in the Support Small Storefront and across Amazon. More than half of all products purchased in our store are sold by small and medium-sized businesses.
- Small Business: Customers can now shop giftable products from US-based small businesses in the Amazon Small Business Gift Guide, including curated selections from women-, Black-, family- and military family-owned businesses, as well as top gift picks from celebrities Drew Barrymore, Gabrielle Union, and Billy Porter.
- Amazon Launchpad: Customers can discover unique and innovative products in all categories from small brands in the Amazon Launchpad Gift Guide. Amazon Launchpad helps innovative products from startups, entrepreneurs, and small brands reach customers, and this gift guide expertly curates their selection as it’s sorted by price, recipient, top-rated gifts, and more to make it easy to find the perfect gift for the person who already has everything.
- Handmade Gifts: Find one-of-a-kind gifts, handcrafted by artisans and other makers all over the world, that are perfect for everyone this holiday season. Discover personalized gifts, home goods, holiday décor, jewelry, and more. In addition, customers can shop a selection of handmade items from local artisans, picked by the ultimate hostess and author of That Cheese Plate, Marissa Mullen. This limited-time storefront provides all the necessities to entertain all year round.
Brand New Features for Easy Gifting
Amazon is making gifting even easier with the addition of new services and deals to ensure that every gift given is the perfect one.
- No Address, No Problem – Email or Text Gifts: Prime members using the Amazon mobile shopping app in the U.S. can send recipients a gift without knowing their delivery address—a new feature just in time for the holiday season. Simply select the product to gift, select “add gift receipt for easy returns” during check out, then type in a known email address or mobile number of the recipient. That individual can either accept the purchase or exchange for an Amazon gift card, without letting the sender know they did.
- Amazon Holiday Gift List: New this holiday, all customers can access the Holiday Gift List to easily create and share one list of gift ideas for everyone in their household, conveniently organized by recipient. Customers can add nearly any product on Amazon to their list, from the product page, and enjoy extended 90-day returns on gifts purchased off their list at amazon.com/registries/holiday.
- Amazon Gift Cards: Now through December 18, first-time Amazon Gift Card shoppers will receive a $10 promotional credit with the purchase of $50 or more in Amazon Gift Cards, while supplies last. Restrictions apply.
Prime Member Savings and Fast, Free Delivery
Prime offers the best of shopping, savings, and entertainment to make the holiday season more fun and convenient. Amazon Prime members can receive free two-day shipping on millions of items, Plus, Prime members across the U.S. have access to millions of items available for Same-Day Delivery, and Amazon now offers faster Same-Day Delivery—from click to the doorstep in as fast as five hours—in 12 metro areas.
Prime can also help you save even more this holiday with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, where members can earn 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, and at least 1% back on all other purchases; and with Prime Early Access, members get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon—throughout the holiday season, and every day. Prime members also have unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, ad-free listening of 2 million songs, plus thousands of stations and playlists with Amazon Music, and free two-day delivery on prescriptions from Amazon Pharmacy and prescription savings at more than 60,000 participating pharmacies in the U.S., and much more. To join Prime or start a free trial, visit amazon.com/prime.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.