Amazon Cash Now Part of Payment Source Now Prepay Retail Network
Payment Source has added Amazon Cash to its Now Prepay network in Canada. This expands Amazon’s reach in Canada to include more consumers that are unbanked or underbanked.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
Here is the Press Release from Payment Source
Payment Source, Canada’s premier alternative payment provider, is pleased to announce that Amazon Cash is now available within its Now Prepay retail distribution network. This expansion will give consumers multiple options to load money to their Amazon Cash accounts, and provides Now Prepay retailers with additional growth opportunities.
Amazon Cash will be available to Payment Source’s Now Prepay retailers that have barcode-enabled terminals. Consumers will simply visit the Amazon.ca/Cash website to generate a barcode linked to their account, and present it at a participating retailer to make a payment with cash or debit. The retail clerk will scan the barcode and accept payment from the customer, whose Amazon Cash account is automatically loaded with the funds.
“We are excited to bring Amazon Cash to our Now Prepay retailers as a unique value add product,” said Grace Caputo, General Manager, Now Prepay. “It’s another example of our continued commitment to offering retailers new and emerging payment solutions, and giving consumers more access to the products and payment solutions they want.”
In March, Now Prepay will begin rolling out this new feature to its merchant base to expand the footprint of Canadian retailers accepting Amazon Cash.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.