Registration Now Open for Amazon Accelerate Seller Conference – September 14-15 in Seattle
Amazon announced that registration has opened for its annual seller conference, Amazon Accelerate to be held in Seattle on September 14 and 15, 2022.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
Accelerate 2022 promises Amazon’s largest seller announcements of the year, a fireside chat with Doug Herrington, Amazon’s new CEO of Worldwide Amazon Stores, and special guest speaker Venus Williams, legendary tennis champion, successful entrepreneur, and small business advocate.
Amazon’s third annual conference will be hosted at the Seattle Convention Center and for the first time, the event will offer in-person and virtual attendance options. For the past two years, the event has been virtual only.
“We’re excited to bring our community of selling partners together at Amazon Accelerate 2022 to hear inspiring insights from dynamic guest speakers, and have the opportunity to learn, connect, and engage with other sellers and as Amazonians.”Dharmesh Mehta, vice president of Worldwide Selling Partner Services
“Accelerate gives us an opportunity to connect with sellers, accelerate their journey, and celebrate the best partnership in the history of retail,” added Mehta.
Attendees will hear directly from Amazon senior leaders about new products, tools, and resources, and learn from hundreds of Amazon subject-matter experts in deep-dive breakout sessions with live Q&As that will help sellers accelerate their businesses.
Sellers will be able to connect directly with each other and learn from one another’s successes and challenges as part of a thriving worldwide selling community. Attendees can personalize their event experience with a customized agenda tailored to their business.
“Now in its third year, Accelerate has become one of our most anticipated Amazon conferences, where sellers can expect to hear major announcements, participate in deep dive breakout sessions hosted by Amazon experts, and connect with other sellers.”Claire O’Donnell, director of Selling Partner Empowerment, Community, and Trust
“We are excited to offer several new activities for thousands of in-person and virtual attendees, including personalized event experiences, inspiring guest speakers, live support, networking opportunities, and access to solution providers,” added O’Donnell.
Amazon Accelerate 2022?
This year’s conference will offer even more content, education, and community-building opportunities for in-person and virtual participants to accelerate their selling journeys.
- Be inspired—Gain insights on exciting new innovations that will help drive business growth. Hear from the new CEO of Worldwide Amazon Stores, Doug Herrington, as well as legendary tennis champion, successful entrepreneur, and small business advocate Venus Williams, who will share her perspective on launching a brand and building a successful business.
- Learn—Chart learning paths and join sessions that will have a direct impact on business. Whether just starting out or a seasoned seller, attendees will build personal agendas based on experience and interests.
- Connect—Expand networks and knowledge. Meet and learn from fellow sellers, Amazon employees, and service providers.
- Engage—Get product questions answered by Amazon experts during a breakout session Q&A or a one-on-one appointment in the Seller Café.
Sellers can secure their spot now for Amazon Accelerate 2022. The virtual conference access is free, while the in-person full conference access is $499 (Early Bird Price is $399 until July 2022).
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.