BigCommerce Broadens Global Footprint into Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Austria, and Peru
BigCommerce, a leading Open SaaS eCommerce platform for fast-growing and established B2C and B2B brands, today announced it has grown its European presence into Austria, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, and its Latin American presence into Peru.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
With its latest expansions and fully localized tech and agency partner ecosystem, BigCommerce will enable merchants of all sizes and complexities to build and scale their online businesses to deliver seamless shopping experiences to local and cross-border customers and drive revenue.
“BigCommerce’s arrival into new DACH, Nordic, and Latin American markets affords a localized, powerful, and scalable open SaaS eCommerce platform to merchants in these regions that have not been previously offered these core tenets in one solution,”
“With our proven enterprise-grade eCommerce platform, merchants of all sizes will have the disruptive tools and innovative functionalities — from headless to omnichannel to B2B — so they can create beautiful and engaging shopping experiences that are grounded in and fortified by forward-looking tech stacks.”Meghan Stabler, Senior Vice President, BigCommerce.
BigCommerce Continues Impressive Global Expansion
Industry insights predict that retail eCommerce sales worldwide will reach USD $7.39 trillion over the next three years. With their flexible, enterprise-grade open SaaS eCommerce platform, merchants in Austria, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Peru can up-level their online businesses to:
- Create versatile shopping experiences that power growth. In addition to a fully translated control panel and native-language support, retailers can use multi-language, multi-currency, secure payment capabilities, and more to easily create local storefronts or expand their customer reach in new markets. Global merchants can also use Multi-Storefront to efficiently manage multiple storefronts, brands, customer segments, and/or geographies from a single store.
- Deliver an omnichannel shopping experience and surface new revenue streams. BigCommerce’s open SaaS approach enables direct integrations with global channels like Facebook Shopping, Instagram Shopping, and TikTok Ads to help merchants develop strong omnichannel strategies to bolster sales.
- Tap into B2B functionality to build powerful B2B storefronts. BigCommerce’s advanced suite of native functionality and strong ecosystem of integration partner applications make it easier for B2B merchants to offer seamless B2C-like experiences to customers.
- Leverage headless technology for future-oriented storefronts. As a leader in headless eCommerce and a member of the MACH Alliance, BigCommerce’s integrations with a host of top front-end frameworks and best-of-breed technology ecosystem enable businesses to evolve from monolithic architectures to agile and future-proof tech stacks.
Notable brands in the Nordic region that are already leveraging BigCommerce’s platform to revitalize and grow their online stores include String Furniture, Food Locals, FirstVet, GreenWorks, Neat, and Tell.
For general information about the expanding presence in Europe and Latin America, visit https://www.bigcommerce.com.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.