BigCommerce Partners with Chargify to Offer Merchants New B2B Subscription Management Features
BigCommerce announced a new native integration with Chargify, a leading billing and subscription management platform for B2B SaaS companies.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
Chargify, in partnership with developer Ebizio, offers BigCommerce B2C and B2B merchants a comprehensive solution for managing, tracking, and analyzing subscription activity to reduce churn and improve customer relationships.
“Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, many B2B SaaS companies expanded their business models with ecommerce offerings. Enabling B2B companies to go to market with any business model is Chargify’s primary objective, and Chargify is the natural next step in that process. It provides a powerful recurring billing and subscription management suite for these hybrid B2B2C companies to support their most complex billing and pricing models.”Barrow Hamilton, chief product officer of Chargify
With a one-click install, merchants can use Open Source Checkout to sell their products on subscription directly through their BigCommerce store. This removes the need to change existing third-party systems that rely on orders, inventory, or customer goal tracking.
In addition, merchants can introduce subscription options quickly and without having to undertake expensive development work.
Customers can easily check out in a single transaction with subscription, non-subscription, and varying subscription frequency items in their cart. In addition, Chargify’s reporting features let merchants monitor and analyze their revenue growth in real-time.
Key Benefits for BigCommerce Merchants Using Chargify B2B Subscription Solution
- Out-of-the-box integration helps merchants get products to market faster and start selling and billing customers to drive revenue growth.
- A centralized dashboard gives merchants a single location to access, manage, analyze and report all activities such as subscription revenue, customers, products, and more.
- The One-click install via BigCommerce’s Open Source Checkout keeps subscription data in one location and prevents merchants from having to change existing third-party systems that rely on orders, inventory, or customer goal tracking.
“Our partnership with Chargify further illustrates our commitment to providing merchants access to the highest-caliber technologies and service providers available in the industry. Chargify and Ebizio both share our desire to help merchants sell more and grow faster to maximize success, and we look forward to working together to mutually support customers.”Russell Klein, chief commercial officer for BigCommerce
This partnership arrives when online merchants are increasingly turning to B2B subscription eCommerce to boost sales.
According to UnivDatos Market Insights, the global subscription online commerce market is expected to reach $478 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 68.0% over the forecast period (2019-2025).
“While consumers have already adopted the idea of subscribing to products through their preferred ecommerce stores, we believe that businesses will follow suit and become more comfortable with purchasing their products on a subscription basis. With BigCommerce being the best Open SaaS ecommerce platform for B2B companies, and Chargify being a powerful B2B-centric subscription platform, the integration between the two only makes sense.Brian Antczak, owner of Ebizio
The Chargify B2B subscription management solution is now available in the BigCommerce eCommerce app and integrations store.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.