BigCommerce Merchants Can Now Sell on Walmart.com Marketplace Through New Partnership
Online commerce platform BigCommerce announced a new partnership with Walmart that will enable its eligible U.S. merchants to sell products directly on Walmart Marketplace, giving them access to the over 120 million unique consumers visiting Walmart.com each month.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
BigCommerce merchants looking to sell through Walmart.com will also receive an expedited application review to get up and running on the marketplace quickly, and for a limited time, Walmart will offer $0 commission rates to new platform sellers when they meet all New-Seller Savings offer conditions for their first month.
“After a year where our customers shopped online more than ever before, we are excited to partner with BigCommerce, an industry leading ecommerce platform, to make it even easier for sellers to grow their online business. At Walmart, we’re always thinking about how to best serve the customer and this partnership will provide customers with an even greater assortment.”Jeff Clementz, senior vice president of Walmart Marketplace.
BigCommerce U.S. Merchants Can Apply Today to Sell on Walmart Marketplace
Starting today, Walmart Marketplace is available as a new channel in the BigCommerce Channel Manager. By activating the Walmart Marketplace channel, U.S. merchants will be able to:
- Start selling on Walmart.com quickly. Merchants that apply for access to Walmart Marketplace through BigCommerce will benefit from an expedited application review process, enabling them to become an approved Walmart seller more quickly than applying on their own.
- Manage Walmart orders from your BigCommerce control panel. BigCommerce automatically keeps products synced with Walmart.com, making it easy to track products, orders, inventory and fulfillment from one central location.
- Choose your own tech stack. Merchants connecting into Walmart Marketplace through BigCommerce will also gain access to a curated network of complementary partners – including CedCommerce, Codisto Channel Cloud, Feedonomics, SureDone, Zentail, Tinuiti, Teikametrics and Deliverr – to support their listing, order and inventory management, advertising and fulfillment needs.
- Sell with confidence. Walmart maintains a highly-curated community of respected sellers dedicated to offering top-quality products and customer service. Combined with BigCommerce’s highly-performant platform, merchants can feel confident knowing their shoppers are having a positive online buying experience.
“More than ever before, merchants need to get their products in front of shoppers in all the places those shoppers are discovering and making purchases. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for our customers to have that broad omnichannel presence. Partnering with an industry leader like Walmart not only gives our merchants access to one of the world’s largest marketplaces, it also opens additional opportunities for them to strategically expand their eCommerce footprint.”Russell Klein, chief commercial officer at BigCommerce
To learn more about the partnership or to apply to sell on Walmart Marketplace, merchants can visit www.bigcommerce.com/essentials/walmart/ for more details.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.