BigCommerce Expands Multi-Storefront to All Sized-Merchants
BigCommerce announced Multi-Storefront (MSF) — a feature previously only available for enterprise merchants — is now accessible as a self-service feature for small and midsize BigCommerce merchants on its ecommerce platform.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
What it means: By expanding the accessibility of MSF, BigCommerce merchants of all sizes now have the advantage to manage multiple storefronts to grow sales in new regions.
This enables merchants to streamline operations for multiple brands and customize various customer segments to drive global growth.
Managing multiple storefronts often requires merchants to work with separate back-ends that are difficult to oversee, time-consuming and expensive to maintain, especially for growing small to midsize businesses.
BigCommerce has removed these resource constraints by consolidating the management of multiple stores into a single dashboard with enterprise-grade tools at an affordable price.
In return, merchants can better streamline operations, save on implementation and maintenance costs and create and deliver tailored shopping experiences across brands to reach and meet the needs of different buyers globally.
What they said: “This release of Multi-Storefront affirms our ongoing commitment to equip merchants of all sizes with easy-to-use growth tools and the unprecedented platform performance they need to move forward faster to scale,” said Meghan Stabler, senior vice president at BigCommerce.
“An unstable economy is the perfect time to make smart digital tech stack investments that are agile, functional and flexible to build business resilience for long-term growth and success. Progressive retailers open to innovation will be well-positioned to succeed regardless of an unforeseeable economic landscape.”
New self-service capabilities enable merchants to purchase and set up storefronts directly from the BigCommerce control panel to easily begin testing new revenue and growth strategies in a streamlined, cost-efficient manner.
BigCommerce’s Open SaaS approach means that new functionalities and upgrades are frequently and seamlessly added to Multi-Storefront, ultimately driving better-performing stores and experiences for merchants and their customers.
BigCommerce Multi-Storefront Merchants Benefits
- Effortlessly grow into new markets by creating custom storefront experiences for various buyers.
- Reduce costs and streamline operations by trimming down the number of systems and integrations a business relies on which can decrease maintenance costs and drive higher revenue with fewer headaches.
- Empower efficiency to grow by ditching duplication of efforts with a centralized system to manage all storefronts. Whether it’s adding a new product or updating pricing, do it one time, in one place.
- Make smarter, data-driven decisions with powerful insights from a unified data source to analyze business activity holistically, or dial in to review the performance of a specific storefront.
Of note: BigCommerce has been working closely with its expansive partner ecosystem to ensure their support of Multi-Storefront.
Partners have already updated their apps to be compatible with Multi-Storefront and to take advantage of the new functionality to offer optimized solutions.
Where to get more information: Multi-Storefront is now generally available for self-service for all BigCommerce Pro, Plus and Standard retail plans.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.