BigCommerce Partners With Cardstream’s Open Payment Network
Multi-award-winning Cardstream has today announced its partnership with BigCommerce, a leading Open SaaS eCommerce platform for fast-growing and established brands.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
Mobile optimized, BigCommerce integrates with digital wallets such as Apple Pay and Masterpass. BigCommerce has no additional transaction fees and with the Cardstream gateway alongside, enables PCI-compliant eCommerce websites for strong security of customer data.
“Our partnership with Cardstream further illustrates our commitment to providing merchants access to the highest-caliber technologies and service providers available in the industry,”
“Cardstream shares our desire to help merchants sell more and grow faster to maximize success, and we look forward to working together to mutually support customers.”Jim Herbert, GM and Vice President of BigCommerce, EMEA.
Commenting on the launch, Cardstream’s CEO, Adam Sharpe said:
“At our core, we connect commerce through strategic partnerships, continually enhancing our Open®Payment Network. We’re enthusiastic about providing secure and seamless payment options to BigCommerce’s network of more than 60,000 merchants globally, cutting cost and complexity significantly.”Adam Sharpe, CEO, Cardstream.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.