BigCommerce Reveals Winners of the 2021 Annual Partner Awards
BigCommerce, a leading Open SaaS eCommerce platform for fast-growing and established brands, today unveiled the winners of the 2021 BigCommerce Partner Awards. Now in its fourth year, the annual awards program recognizes top-performing partners among BigCommerce’s global network of more than 2,800 agency and technology partners. This year’s winners are honored for their outstanding commitment and dedication to providing merchants with exemplary technology and services needed to thrive, grow and succeed through unprecedented market fluctuations.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
“BigCommerce’s open, best-of-breed partner ecosystem continues to differentiate our platform and deliver even greater innovation to an industry that has experienced both unprecedented challenges and breathtaking growth,”
“With that, this year’s annual Partner Awards reflect the outstanding dedication our winners put forth into helping our merchants meet and beat customer expectations and thrive against market fluctuations. We are honored to have you as our partners and look forward to continued success together. Congratulations!”Russell Klein, Chief Commercial Officer, BigCommerce.
The 2021 BigCommerce Partner Awards featured 17 total categories across the Americas, APAC and EMEA regions whose applicants were evaluated by a panel of employees and executives. The awards recognized one winner for each category based on their accomplishments respective to the geographic region in which they operate. This year’s winners are:
2021 BigCommerce Agency Partner Winners
Agency Partner of the Year: Awarded to Certified agency partners that have demonstrated commitment to investing in the platform, executing for clients, and generating meaningful business over the last year.
- Winners: Codal (Americas) Moustache Republic (APAC) Space48 (EMEA)
New Partner of the Year: Awarded to agency partners that have demonstrated excellence within their first year as a BigCommerce Partner.
- Winners: DataArt (Americas) Raak Creative (APAC) Adapt (EMEA)
B2B Excellence Award: Awarded to agency partners that consistently demonstrate superiority at meeting the complex needs of BigCommerce’s B2B merchants.
- Winners: Old North Collective (Americas) Moustache Republic (APAC) Calashock (EMEA)
Marketing Solutions Award: Awarded to agency partners that provide outstanding marketing services for BigCommerce merchants, including omnichannel, email, SEO, and more.
- Winners: Exclusive Concepts (Americas) AEK Media (APAC) Space48 (EMEA)
User Experience & Design Award: Awarded to agency partners who have an exceptional talent for creating beautiful, world-class storefronts that enhance the shopper’s experience.
- Winners: Codal (Americas) Raak Creative (APAC) 5874 Commerce (EMEA)
Creative Problem Solving Award: Awarded to agency partners with an exceptional talent for using innovative thinking to create powerful online shopping experiences.
- Winners: Mira Commerce (Americas) Matter Design & Digital (APAC) Media Lounge (EMEA)
Headless Commerce Award: Awarded to agency partners who leverage BigCommerce’s open APIs to deploy headless storefronts that power customized and engaging shopping experiences.
- Winners: The ZaneRay Group (Americas) Matter Design & Digital (APAC) Like Digital (EMEA)
New Frontier Award: Awarded to agency partners who are accelerating BigCommerce’s expansion into new countries through their local domain expertise and successful client storefront launches.
- Winners: Space.bar (Americas) 18th Technology (APAC) Eurostep (EMEA)
Excellence in Delivery Award: Awarded to agency partners that consistently demonstrate the ability to successfully launch their clients’ storefronts on time and within budget, with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Winners: Silk Software (Americas) Goose (APAC) E2X (EMEA)
2021 BigCommerce Tech Partner Winners
Tech Partner of the Year: Awarded to technology partners whose integration features a superior user experience demonstrated by a high volume of installation and positive user reviews plus successful co-marketing activity over the last year.
- Winners: Acumatica (Americas) Stripe (APAC) BrightPearl (EMEA)
Innovative Integration Award: Awarded to technology partners that have built a new integration or feature that solves a critical need for merchants.
Customer Growth Award: Awarded to technology partners whose outstanding solution has generated the most revenue growth for merchants.
Think Big Award: Awarded to technology partners for their collaborative efforts in driving high-quality referrals that produce the highest average revenue for BigCommerce.
Best User Experience Award: Awarded to technology partners whose integration delivers a best-in-class user experience based on the simplicity of app install and configuration process, ease of use, and beautiful design.
Emerging Partner Award: Awarded to new technology partners whose solutions feature a superior user experience, outstanding customer reviews, and a growing install volume.
- Winner: Extend (Americas)
Open SaaS Innovation Award: Awarded to technology partners who leverage BigCommerce’s open APIs to enable merchants to build storefronts that power customized and engaging shopping experiences.
New Frontier Award: Awarded to technology partners whose solutions have enabled BigCommerce merchants to expand their business into new countries.
- Winners: Searchspring (APAC) Adyen (EMEA)
To learn more about the winners, visit the BigCommerce Blog. To learn more about or join BigCommerce’s premier ecosystem of agency and technology partners, visit BigCommerce.com/partners.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.