Canada Post Opens Voting for Third Annual Tales of Triumph Contest Celebrating Small Businesses
Canada Post has opened the voting for its third annual Tales of Triumph contest supporting small businesses. The voting window this year ends on July 31, 2022.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
This year, a new element of the contest includes the new “Canada’s Choice” category in addition to the “Doing Good”, “Marketing Magic”, and “Rising Stars” categories.
Created in 2020 to celebrate Canadian small businesses that adapted to COVID-19 in extraordinary ways, the Tales of Triumph contest is open to Canadian companies with less than $5 million in annual gross sales.
The contest lets small businesses share their stories of creativity and resiliency for a chance to win prizes such as credits for Canada Post Parcel and Smartmail Marketing services.
An external panel of judges chooses all finalists in the three categories.
- Doing Good: Recognizing businesses that know doing good is good for business. These businesses pride themselves on supporting others, making communities stronger and investing in a better Canada.
- Marketing Magic: These businesses are investing in marketing to strengthen and support their business’ growth and are growing their voice, awareness and presence.
- Rising Stars: Recognizing businesses that have launched over the past two years and have gone from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye – be it an online business, a brick-and-mortar location, or anything in between.
The judges this year are:
- Darian Kovacs, Founder, Jelly Digital Marketing & PR, Jelly Academy
- Darryl Julott, Managing Lead, Digital Main Street
- Geena Jackson, CEO and Executive Producer, Bears’ Lair TV Series and Resource Den, Sparkly, Frog Clan Productions Incorporated
- Josée Ruest, Business Development, Kopel
- Rob Bigler, General Manager, eBay
To learn more about the judges click here.
Canadians can vote for the “Canada’s Choice” category via Canada Post’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels until July 31.
Canada Post Helps Businesses Succeed
Helping businesses succeed is part of Canada Post’s commitment to Canadians as it continues to invest in its logistics network as well as create new products and services to support companies of all sizes.
The Tales of Triumph contest is one way Canada Post is encouraging and promoting small businesses from across the country for a chance to win prizes valued up to $20,000.
Click here to learn more about all contest categories and prizes, the 2020 through 2022 finalists, and last year’s winners.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.