ChannelAdvisor and Pitney Bowes Partner to Power New Shipping Management Suite
ChannelAdvisor and Pitney Bowes form a strategic relationship to bring ChannelAdvisor clients direct access to Pitney Bowes services.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
Here is the Full Press Release from ChannelAdvisor and Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company that provides innovative products and solutions to power commerce, today announced a strategic relationship with ChannelAdvisor, a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce solutions. ChannelAdvisor has fully integrated Pitney Bowes’ Complete Shipping APIs into its new shipping management suite.
Ecommerce merchants subscribed to ChannelAdvisor’s shipping management suite can use the Pitney Bowes’ Complete Shipping APIs to create USPS® shipping labels, access guaranteed delivery services, track packages, and help manage shipments and inventory. Features of the ChannelAdvisor Shipping Management Suite powered by Pitney Bowes include:
- Built-in automation for faster order-to-label processing;
- Tracking and visibility to the status of shipments and returns in an all-in-one portal;
- Cost savings by eliminating third-party shipping software;
- Pitney Bowes flexible financing solutions, including a line of credit option that allows qualified clients to match postage payments to cash flow cycles; and
- Guaranteed delivery on USPS Priority Mail Shipments
“The Pitney Bowes Complete Shipping APIs are a critical part of ChannelAdvisor’s new Shipping Management Suite,” said Paul Colucci, vice president, Global Business Development, ChannelAdvisor.
“This is the next evolution in operational efficiency for our clients. By replacing third-party shipping software with our tightly integrated solution, Pitney Bowes and ChannelAdvisor can help ecommerce merchants reduce processing delays and improve the consumer post-purchase experience while saving time and money. The faster our clients convert, the faster they will see these benefits.”
Pitney Bowes launched Complete Shipping APIs in 2016 and quickly set its solution apart by offering guaranteed delivery services and flexible financing options on a modern RESTful web services architecture that makes it extremely easy for customers to integrate and scale.
Over the past two years, these benefits, as well as a commitment to client-led innovation and an expanding set of product features, has enabled more and more ecommerce platform providers, as well as enterprise and SMB retailers to adopt the solution and provide a superior shipping experience to their end customers.
Pitney Bowes Complete Shipping APIs are available as part of the Pitney Bowes Commerce Cloud, a commerce enabler, providing access to solutions, analytics and APIs across the full commerce continuum with speed and agility to help clients identify customers, locate opportunities, enable communications, power shipping from anywhere to everywhere, and manage payments.
“We’re thrilled to partner with ChannelAdvisor. Both companies care deeply about this industry and continuously invest in innovation and research on behalf of our clients,” said Lila Snyder, president, Commerce Services, Pitney Bowes. “We listen carefully to consumers and continuously evolve and improve our offerings to help retailers and marketplaces provide the best possible pre- and post-purchase shopping experiences.”
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.