ChannelAdvisor Announces FashionCommerce 2022 Event
ChannelAdvisor, a leading provider of cloud-based eCommerce solutions, today announced registration is now open for FashionCommerce 2022, a virtual learning event for fashion and beauty brands and retailers on June 21, 2022.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
FashionCommerce 2022 will be a half-day virtual event, hosted by ChannelAdvisor, exclusively for fashion and beauty brands and retailers. Attendees will have an opportunity to hear from the industry’s most knowledgeable eCommerce experts who will share the latest trends, strategies, and best practices for driving more online sales.
ChannelAdvisor FashionCommerce 2022 Event
The event will feature speakers from leading retailers and marketplaces, including:
- NBC Universal
- The Bay
- Shop Premium Outlets
“The fashion industry continues to see growth year-over-year, and with this growth comes unprecedented change that is nearly impossible to plan for,”
“To keep up, companies need to continuously adapt and evolve. We’ve assembled a wide variety of fashion-focused eCommerce experts to share valuable insights on how to stay competitive in this ever-evolving industry.”Stephanie Strong, Partner Manager and Category Manager of Fashion – Americas, ChannelAdvisor.
FashionCommerce 2022 will take place in the US and EMEA. The free virtual event will be broadcast live and will be available for viewing on-demand.
To learn more about FashionCommerce and register, visit FashionCommerce 2022.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.