EasyPost Partners With TForce to Offer Robust Final Mile Delivery Solution
EasyPost has partnered with TForce Logistics enabling US and Canadian shippers to access TForce Logistics’ robust final mile solutions on the EasyPost platform.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
TForce Logistics offers customers a truly integrated shipping experience with the highest level of professional customer support for its last-mile delivery solutions supported across the United States and Canada.
“TForce Logistics is purpose-designed for the demands of final mile, B2B, and eCommerce generated shipping with coverage across all the major metropolitan communities in the US and Canada.”Dean Mills, TForce Logistics VP of Sales North America
“We’re ecstatic to have our final mile delivery solutions available on the EasyPost platform and are ready to handle the complex final mile challenges EasyPost customers throw at us with our extensive network of more than 70 shipping hubs strategically located in metros across the United States and Canada,” added Mills.
EasyPost VP of Carrier Partnerships, Richard Metzler said, “We are very pleased to welcome TForce Logistics to the EasyPost marketplace. TForce is known for its broad coverage in the US and Canada and for being all about customization vs. standardization in parcel delivery.“
TForce Logistics Boosts EasyPost Diverse Carrier Options
Metzler continued, “The TForce Logistics addition greatly bolsters EasyPost’s already diverse carrier offering by giving customers another reliable and affordable final mile delivery option within our API.”
With TForce Logistics now available in the EasyPost API, shippers have never had a more streamlined process for integrating a customized final mile delivery solution into their shipping mix.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.