eBay Australia Announces Price Changes for Australia Post Shipments Effective September 5
eBay Australia is giving sellers an advance warning about rising postage rates that will go into effect on 5 September 2022.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
Australia Post will be increasing prices on some of its products and services, including domestic parcels, international parcels, international letters, unaddressed mail, prepaid products and money orders.
For domestic shipments, eBay Labels prices are consistent with Australia Post prices at Post Offices. However, for international shipments, sellers enjoy a 5% discount on Australia Post International Standard and Express Delivery services when using eBay’s Labels platform.
Here is what is changing for eBay Sellers in Australia in September:
Australia Post – Parcel Post – Local, Metro, Regional
Australia Post – Express Post – Local, Metro, Regional
To review other options eBay offers for shipping orders or to learn more about eBay Labels in Australia, sellers can visit this page here.
eBay has been updating its labels platform continuously to offer the best experience for both sellers and buyers. For those sellers that have never tried eBay Labels, there is even an offer right now to get the first label for free.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.