eBay CEO Jamie Iannone Thanks Employees for Achievements in 2022
eBay CEO Jamie Iannone recorded a video thanking employees for all their hard work this year and wishing them a happy holiday season.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
On LinkedIn, he also posted a message: “I’m proud of all that our team has achieved in 2022. It’s been another year of global challenges, and through it all, we’ve continued to work hard on behalf of our customers and each other. I feel incredibly grateful to be part of the eBay community and to lead this incredible team of employees who are dedicated to connecting people and empowering everyone, everywhere to succeed.”
Yesterday we published two other videos, one from Murray Lambell, General Manager of eBay UK (video), and Neil Mackay, Director of Selling at eBay Australia (video), thanking sellers for all their work during 2022, and wishing them happy holidays as well.
These videos are a nice touch, especially as sellers wrap up their peak holiday selling season. But we are wondering a bit if anyone at eBay has time to thank US and Canadian sellers or sellers in other regions.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.