eBay For Business Awards UK Is Now Open For 2022 Nominations
Every year eBay UK holds its eBay For Business awards which allows eBay sellers in the UK to have their business recognized and have the opportunity to receive some fantastic prizes that would significantly impact their business.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
Last year there was a clear trend toward purposeful businesses amongst the winners in 2021, including those born out of the pandemic.
If you want to find out more and perhaps enter your business for 2022 then check out the full announcement from eBay UK below.
How To Apply For eBay For Business Awards 2022
“The eBay for Business Awards celebrates and rewards business owners in our community. Each year, we showcase inspirational stories from sellers who’ve overcome various challenges in their courageous pursuit of living the dream.
Entering your business story in the competition is free of charge via the eBay for Business Awards page. Here you’ll find everything you need to apply, including guidance, tips on how to optimize your entry, and the awards application form itself.
The deadline for entries is midnight 27th July 2022.
Send Your Business Soaring!
The awards give you the chance to tell your story and win great prizes* including the following:
- A cash prize of £10,000.
- A package of tailored business benefits including a free anchor store subscription and enhanced growth support from dedicated eBay team members.
- Direct communication with eBay’s PR & Marketing team who will be on the lookout to promote your business via media or campaigns.
Ready to enter?
Simply follow these steps:
- Check that you meet the requirements. Entrants must be 18 or over, be registered as a business on www.ebay.co.uk, and not have a below-standard account.
- Tell us your story. Show us that your business or idea is a worthy winner. Make sure to include as much detail as possible and enhance your entry by providing a video link or attaching photographs or technical drawings.
- Submit your entry. Make sure you submit your entry by midnight on 27th July 2022.
Winners will be notified by phone before 10 August 2022. Share your unique and inspiring story and let’s celebrate your success!
To be in with a chance, please click Enter Now and you will be taken to the main Awards Event page which contains tips, guidance, and the Entry Form itself. Good luck!
As always, thank you for selling on eBay,
Your eBay Team
*See full Terms and Conditions here.”
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Dave is a Co-Founder of eSeller365. For over 10 years he has been involved with eCommerce with a particular interest in the marketplaces and the huge opportunities available for sellers when utilizing a multi-channel strategy. After a year of being the UK’s youngest eCommerce consultant, he built an education platform called UnderstandingE that showed the world how to utilize Magento as the “Third Generation of Multi-Channel software”.
Dave has also created a YouTube channel dedicated to entrepreneurship and eCommerce as well as a podcast dedicated to mental health awareness. When Dave isn’t working his main interests include learning and playing Chess, researching the Crypto and NFT space, and trying to find the nearest beach.