eBay Improves Promoted Listing Management in Seller Hub
eBay released a very brief note today to seller that they have improved the use of promoted listings in Seller Hub.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
With three new features, managing promoted listings will be easier now for sellers.
The three new features are:
- Seller can now promote their listing as they create them with just one click.
- In the listing tab, seller can see which listings are promoted and promote more than one at a time.
- Sellers can track which listings sell as promoted listings in their orders tab.
eBay continues to look at ways to bring more revenue to the platform.
Promoted Listings has seen tremendous growth with over 300,000 sellers promoting over 150 million listings.
For this reason, eBay is trying to make it even easier for sellers to use the feature as it clearly sees Promoted Listings as a significant revenue generator.
While some seller complaint that Promoted Listings just add to the cost of doing business on eBay, one cannot argue that the numbers do seem to show a lot of sellers are using them.
READ MORE: eBay Releases Promoted Listings for Single Quantity Items
What is your thought on eBay’s Promoted Listings feature? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with important news and business insights for your online retail business. Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.