eBay Improves UK and Australia Marketplaces with Enhanced Ad Management Options and Transparency
eBay has launched improvements on its UK and Australian marketplaces that now enables sellers to better manage their Promoted Listings Standard campaigns.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
Sellers can now create and manage their campaigns all from one page. eBay has also added:
- New Brand and Condition filters
- A new subcategory-level filter
- Enhanced data visualization
- Inline sorting for the first 5 columns
- An entrance link to Ads Academy
Furthermore, the company said sellers now have the ability to schedule and download Promoted Listings Standard reports from the Seller Hub Reports tab at account-level and for multiple campaigns at once.
New eBay Best Offer Notification
In addition, eBay is adding transparency for sellers when negotiating offers with buyers through its Best Offer program.
Previously, sellers would not know if an ad fee would apply when considering offers, but now eBay will show sellers when a standard ad rate might apply while negotiating an offer. This will provide more clarity to sellers on the ad fee to expect.
This will also make it easier to see which negotiated transactions are likely to be attributed to a seller’s Promoted Listings Standard campaign.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.