eBay To Hold Sneak Peek Event for Registered eBay Open Attendees on September 8
eBay announced it will host an eBay Open Sneak Peek event on September 8 from 1:00 pm-2:00 pm PT.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
All sellers which have registered for eBay Open 2022 are welcome to attend the preview event.
Sellers will get a glimpse of what to expect at the main event, as they hear from speakers who will give a preview of their upcoming sessions.
In addition, sellers will receive advice from experienced sellers on how to plan their agenda for eBay Open.
Plus, sellers can try out the new virtual platform and get their hands on some pre-event swag!
Sellers interested in attending the Sneak Peek must register for eBay Open by September 1, as invites for the preview event will be sent out on September 2.
More eBay Open Resources
eBay posted the schedule for this year’s virtual version of the three-day eBay Open event here.
The three local in-person events in Los Angeles, Austin, and New York are sold out.
For sellers that can’t make the sneak peek event to help them decide which sessions to attend, eBay has a handy event planner available here to help sellers find the best sessions for their business.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.