eBay to release fall seller update on Wednesday September 4
For the first time, eBay is sharing with its sellers when it will release the next eBay seller update.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
“Many eBay sellers have shared that you would like a heads-up when the next Seller Update is coming so you can prepare. The 2019 Fall Seller Update will launch on Wednesday, September 4, so please set aside some time to read all the details.”
eBay announcement to US sellers
The company will have experts on hand to answer seller questions on The eBay Community Forum and they will discuss the 2019 Fall Seller Update on the eBay for Business podcast.
In addition, an eBay for Business Facebook Live broadcast is scheduled for September 4th as well.
eBay Seller Update usually global
While eBay only posted this announcement on the main (US) site, sellers in many other countries should expect a fall (autumn) seller update as well.
Here is a list of all North American and European eBay Seller pages that should have seller updates posted on Wednesday:
- North America
- United States Updates Main Page
- Canada Seller Updates Main Page
- Europe (English Speaking)
- UK Seller Updates Main Page
- Ireland Updates Main Paige
- Austria Seller Updates Main Page
- Belgium Seller Updates Main Page (French)
- Belgium Seller Updates Main Page (Dutch)
- France Seller Updates Main Page
- Germany Seller Updates Main Page
- Italy Seller Updates Main Page
- Netherlands Seller Updates Main Page
- Poland Seller Updates Main Page
- Spain Seller Updates Main Page
- Swiss Seller Updates Main Page
Australia always seems to be on an odd seller update cycle, so we do not expect an update for Australian sellers next week.
READ MORE: eBay Releases 2019 Spring Seller Update
What do you think about eBay giving notice about the next update? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.