eBay UK Will Host a Live Webinar on Wednesday To Help Sellers Prepare for Peak Season
eBay UK will hold a live webinar on Wednesday, 14 September, to help sellers prepare for the peak holiday season.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
While eBay will also hold an eBay Open event in the UK later this month, there is no virtual option for UK sellers to participate. eBay Open events somewhat double as holiday season prep events as they offer many workshops that can help sellers get ready for peak season.
A one-hour webinar cannot make up for a full day of workshops and sessions, but eBay UK’s webinar “Prepare for Peak” will have experts from across eBay UK to give sellers an early preview of seller promotions during this period, talk about the tools they can use, and answer any questions sellers may have about driving traffic, visibility, and sales during the Live Q&A.
eBay UK Prepare for Peak Info
Date: Wednesday, 14 September 2022
Time: 10:30am to 11:30am
How: Zoom Webinar
The webinar is free, and interested sellers can register here.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.