eBay UK Launch Season 2 of Small Business United Campaign
eBay UK has today announced that they have opened registrations for season 2 of their Small Business United campaign. This is where eBay partners with the English Football League (EFL) to help small businesses expand their visibility in their local community.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
You can see the full announcement from eBay below:
eBay UK Small Business United Campaign
“Football clubs sit at the heart of communities, providing opportunity, inspiration, and joy for all. Here at eBay UK, we’ve partnered with the English Football League (EFL) to help small businesses connect more deeply with their local communities with a campaign called Small Businesses United.
- We’re collaborating with the EFL and will donate eBay’s stadium advertising space for one seller in each of the 72 local EFL grounds.
- Small businesses like yours will also get the opportunity to sponsor your local grassroots football clubs, all funded by eBay.
- You’ll also get access to the Pro Trader program, where you’ll get 1-1 guidance and support from a category specialist to help you grow your business on eBay UK.
To be considered for Season 2 of Small Businesses United, show support for your local community, and have your business featured at your local club—you’ll need to register your interest on the link below by 29 May.
As always, thank you for selling with eBay.
Your eBay Team”
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Dave is a Co-Founder of eSeller365. For over 10 years he has been involved with eCommerce with a particular interest in the marketplaces and the huge opportunities available for sellers when utilizing a multi-channel strategy. After a year of being the UK’s youngest eCommerce consultant, he built an education platform called UnderstandingE that showed the world how to utilize Magento as the “Third Generation of Multi-Channel software”.
Dave has also created a YouTube channel dedicated to entrepreneurship and eCommerce as well as a podcast dedicated to mental health awareness. When Dave isn’t working his main interests include learning and playing Chess, researching the Crypto and NFT space, and trying to find the nearest beach.