eBay UK Publishes Autumn 2019 Business Seller Update
eBay UK has released the promised autumn business seller update for 2019. The changes include:
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
- Enhances growth tools that also includes 30% off Final value fees with new Seller Hub Promotion
- Increased seller protection
- New item specifics requirements
- New shopping experience for UK buyers with image search and visual shopping on the eBay app
- A deeper relationship with more marketing towards buyers that follow sellers
eBay also includes a section about possible Brexit implications for UK sellers.
And eBay added a summary of important changes on other international sites that may impact UK sellers.
For the full eBay UK Business Seller Update, follow this link here.
The US (or ebay.com) seller update should be out shortly as well.
READ MORE: eBay UK expands global shipping programme to more countries
What do you think about this update and how it may impact your business? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.