Etsy Launches New Seller App
Etsy launched a completely new Etsy Seller app that will better equip Etsy sellers with tools to manage their business and sell their unique products to a global audience of 90 million buyers.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
This app will eventually replace the original Sell on Etsy app which will continue to be available until the end of the year.
A key goal for Etsy in rethinking the app experience was to lean heavily into seller feedback and bring to life highly requested features that build on what sellers loved from the previous app.
The advanced technological design also allows for frequent and quickly deployable updates as new features and iterations become available — allowing Etsy to continue to address seller feedback.
Etsy already has plans to release new features later this year.
The New Etsy Seller App
- Sellers can easily check order statuses and get important insights at-a-glance, like whether they have a repeat customer.
- The new app enables sellers to add photos and videos directly from a mobile device.
- Sellers will have access to order details when messaging a buyer and utilize saved replies to respond quickly to common questions.
- Purchase and print shipping labels will be available directly in the app to save time and money. (Note: US only at launch)
- And sellers can manage their inventory and access detailed insights about their shop’s performance in the app.
To can learn more about the new Etsy Seller app, check out the information from Etsy’s Seller Handbook.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.