Etsy Launches TV Commercials on Olympic Viewing Networks
Today, Etsy launched a new TV campaign on all Olympic viewing networks, celebrating makers on its platform and recognizing the challenges they often have to overcome to pursue their passion.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
The campaign consists of two commercials – :30 and :15 seconds – produced in partnership with advertising agency 72 and Sunny New York.
The commercials shine a spotlight on the path (usually a less popular and less traveled one) many creative artists take – starting at a young age – through adulthood – to become creative business owners.
The featured stories focus on the commonalities between makers and athletes – their dedication to the craft, the focus on skills and technical precision, and the pursuit of a life-long passion.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.