Etsy Announces Free Virtual Seller Success Events To Help Shop Owners Grow Sales During the Holiday Season
Etsy released a new schedule of Etsy Success Events in September that will help sellers spruce up their shop and selling strategy ahead of the holiday season.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
These events also provide an opportunity for artisians and entrepreneurs who have never sold on Etsy to learn more about the Etsy opportunity and if it could be a good fit for them.
Etsy says it teamed up with experienced shop owners and seller community leaders to be instructors who will bring the latest education, information, and resources to each session.
The one event every Etsy Shop owner should try to attend is the Holiday Edition on September 8 at 1:00 pm EST.
This is Etsy’s first-ever virtual holiday kickoff featuring video sessions with Etsy experts and sellers that will provide tips and insights to help sellers grow their business this holiday season.
There will also be an interactive chat for participants to connect with other sellers and each participant will receive a free premium trial of Adobe Express (there will be a demo). Etsy also teased some fun surprises it will announce during the event.
Scheduled speakers for the first-ever global Holiday Edition special event include Etsy CEO Josh Silverman and Etsy Trend Expert Dayna Isom Johnson, Adobe Express evangelist Katrina Torrijos, along with several Etsy Shop owners and other Etsy staff.
Interested current and prospective sellers (Etsy account required) can RSVP now for the following events:
- Thursday, September 1, 2022, at 12:30 pm EST: Your Ideal Customer: Learn How To Define and Attract Them (Event is hosted by Etsy Shop Owner)
- Thursday, September 8, 2022, at 1:00 pm EST: Etsy Up: Holiday Edition (The Big One!)
- Monday, September 12, 2022, at 7:00 pm EST: Optimize Your Shop For The Holidays (Event is hosted by Etsy Shop Owner)
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022, at 11:30 EST: Sprucing Up Your Branding for the Holidays (Event is hosted by Etsy Shop Owner)
- Thursday, September 15, 2022, at 2:00 pm EST: Take Your Branding To The Next Level With Adobe Express (Event is hosted by Adobe)
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022, at 11:00 am EST: How To Improve Your Shop Visibility with Explore (Event is hosted by Etsy staff)
- Thursday, September 22, 2022, at 7:00 pm EST: Streamline Your Marketing Strategy With Adobe Express & Stand Out On Social Media (Event is hosted by Adobe)
Etsy Success Events In Other Languages
Etsy also has a few sessions on its Etsy Success Events page scheduled for September to help German and French sellers.
These events are hosted by Etsy Shops owners from each country and cover topics on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and what to do if an item isn’t selling well.
All Etsy Success Events are virtual and free.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.