FedEx Earns #16 Spot on the Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies List
FedEx is once again ranked among the most admired companies in the world, according to a survey published in Fortune magazine.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
The annual “World’s Most Admired Companies” report released today listed the courier as the No. 16 ranked company overall. The survey measures nine attributes related to the company’s financial performance and corporate reputation.
“It is a privilege for FedEx to be recognized as one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for the 22nd consecutive year,”
“This year’s recognition is particularly significant as our team members continue to go above and beyond to deliver for our customers and keep the world moving forward.”Raj Subramaniam, President and Chief Operating Officer, FedEx Corporation.
This is the 22nd consecutive year that FedEx has ranked among the top 20 in the Fortune Most Admired Companies List. They also retain its position as the highest-ranked delivery company on the overall World’s Most Admired Companies list.
The Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies list is the definitive report card on corporate reputation. Since 1997, Fortune has identified, selected, and ranked the World’s Most Admired Companies, identifying the business practices that make these companies highly regarded among their peers.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.