FedEx Express Offers Businesses in AMEA Region More Choice With New Time-Definite Delivery Options
FedEx Express (FedEx) announced the launch of FedEx International Priority Express (IPE) to Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa (AMEA) customers offering customers who ship internationally the flexibility to schedule delivery by 10:30 am or noon to select destinations worldwide.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
With the addition of this new service, FedEx now provides a wider range of time-definite international priority shipping options to its customers.
Businesses across the AMEA region can now select the right delivery option that suits their needs with expanded choices, giving them enhanced convenience and flexibility.
- The newly launched FedEx International Priority Express (IPE) service provides AMEA customers with delivery by 10:30 or noon to select markets* in Asia (Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Australia), United States, Canada and Europe.
- FedEx International First offers AMEA customers the option for early-day delivery to select postal codes and destinations in the United States, Canada and Europe.
- And, FedEx International Priority (IP) offers end-of-the-day delivery to more than 220 countries and territories around the globe.
These time-definite cross-border delivery options are part of FedEx efforts to support businesses amidst the soaring demand for cross-border commerce.
At USD $3.9 trillion the Asia Pacific logistics market is poised to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2020-2025. And, across the Middle East and Africa, it is expected to reach USD $315 billion, growing at a CAGR of 4% by 2027.
“Adding International Priority Express (IPE) is an important enhancement to our portfolio and we’re launching it at a critical moment in time. As economies begin to recover, businesses and consumers alike are placing heightened value on trackable, time-definite delivery, and the segment is set to grow.”Kawal Preet, president, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region, FedEx Express
“IPE is an enhanced service with delivery windows early in the day for critical time-sensitive shipments. The expanded range of solutions we now offer gives businesses of all sizes greater control, by providing them with more choices that match their needs,” added Preet.
FedEx Express Expansion Serves eCommerce Customers
This is the latest addition to FedEx portfolio of services. Last September, FedEx enhanced its cross-border eCommerce capabilities with the launch of FedEx International Connect Plus (FICP), an international, day-definite, eCommerce shipping service that combines competitive speed with attractive prices.
It is available, across ten AMEA markets including Australia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, mainland China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Express logistics forms a critical part of the cross-border eCommerce value chain.
Last year, the company also announced it will build a new regional hub in Dubai which will also improve services in the AMEA region.
Consumers today expect fast, customizable, and convenient delivery options, and close to 15% of online shoppers would not make a repeat purchase if their shipment doesn’t arrive on time.
FedEx Express continued investments in its air network will enable more eCommerce businesses to serve customers faster and more conveniently.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.