FedEx Awards More Than $365,000 to Small Business Grant Winners 2022
FedEx has unveiled the winners of the tenth annual FedEx Small Business Grant Contest. Ten businesses were chosen this year in celebration of the contest’s tenth anniversary.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
FedEx Small Business Grant Grand Prize Winners:
$50,000, plus $4,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
- Kulture Khazana (East Amherst, NY)
- Niche Snowboards (Holladay, UT)
- Terra Beauty (Deerfield, FL)
First Place Winners:
$20,000, plus $1,500 in FedEx Office print and business services
- CareHalo (Woodstock, GA)
- Chasin’ Dreams Farm (San Diego, CA)
- Copper River Fish Market (Cordova, AK)
- Every Tiny Thing (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Hikers Brew (Eau Claire, WI)
- Muvez (Jersey City, NJ)
- True Garden (Mesa, AZ)
“We are thrilled to shine a spotlight on these entrepreneurs, because at FedEx, we believe when small businesses succeed, we all succeed,”
“We are looking forward to watching these small business owners grow and thrive, and we are honored to be part of their success stories.”Jenny Robertson, Senior Vice President Integrated Marketing and Communications, FedEx.
New this year, an extra $10,000 grant, as well as a $500 FedEx Office credit, was awarded among the ten winners in five categories:
- Healthcare: CareHalo
- Minority-Owned: Muvez
- Sustainability Focused: True Garden
- Young Entrepreneur: Hikers Brew
- Veteran-Owned: Terra Beauty
Chasin’ Dreams Farm received the “Entrepreneur Choice Award Winner,” a distinction bestowed by the FedEx Entrepreneur Advisory Board, which is comprised of former grant winners and small business owners from around the country.
All winners also received a $500 voucher from My FedEx Rewards, a digital consult from the Digital Sales Solutions team, an international trade dictionary, an invitation to attend a FedEx Grant Winner Forum, free access to Klaviyo’s automation platform, a sustainable packaging consultation from EcoEnclose, and a website audit from HigherVisibility.
The grant winners aren’t the only small business owners that will benefit. All 100 finalists will receive valuable mentoring and consultations from select organizations.
The 2022 contest set a record with nearly 18,000 entries from small businesses across the United States. Over the past decade, nearly 70,000 businesses have entered the contest in the United States alone. FedEx has awarded more than $1.67 million total in grant money and printing credits combined since the contest’s inception.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.