New Magento Security Updates Available Now
Magento released two important security updates for their current enterprise and community editions.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
If you are running versions of Magento versions prior to the following, you should perform an upgrade as soon as possible:
- Enterprise 18.104.22.168
- Community 22.214.171.124
- Enterprise 2.0.14
- Community 2.1.7
The security updates fix a number recently discovered vulnerabilities, including two Remote Code Execution and Password leakage problems.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT THESE MAGENTO SECURITY UPDATES?
Please check these pages on Magento’s website. Specific installation instructions are provided to avoid any problems.
As always, make sure you back up your site before performing the security updates.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.