New Optoro and Returnly Partnership Helps Retailers Manage Returns More Efficiently
Optoro will now integrate with Returnly’s customer-facing ecommerce returns technology into its broader returns platform to now offer the first end-to-end returns solution for retailers and brands, at a time where they need tools to boost revenue and cut costs.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
This new bundled returns solution directly addresses the need for better online consumer returns experiences and more efficient returns management in response to the shift to ecommerce during COVID-19 store closures.
With Returnly’s consumer returns portal, retailers can ensure the entire ecommerce experience — including initiating returns online — is seamless for consumers.
Online purchases often have triple the return rate of physical retail. Providing a good returns experience for ecommerce is crucial for customer loyalty as 89% of consumers are less likely to shop at a retailer following a bad returns experience.
Returnly’s consumer portal integrates directly into Optoro’s broader returns platform, which helps minimize costs and maximize resale during the anticipated surge of online returns due to the spike in ecommerce sales.
“In today’s climate, ecommerce plays a more important role than ever, and with ecommerce comes a higher rate of returns. In response, retailers must focus on making returns easy for customers and better for their bottom line. Optoro now offers the most complete returns solution from customer initiation to returns management to resale across all available channels, thereby helping retailers lean into returns as a key differentiator during these challenging times.”
Adam Vitarello, Optoro co-founder and president
Benefits of Optoro and Returnly Partnership
By partnering with Returnly, Optoro now provides a complete solution to address the entire returns lifecycle for both consumers and retailers. Features include:
- Returns Experience & Instant Credit – Personalized, self-serve online returns experience for consumers and Instant Credit solution where Returnly places orders made with credit on behalf of the shopper once the return is initiated and takes the product return risk. This means customers can get the right item even before returning the wrong one.
- Returns Management – Streamlined returns processing, routing, and visibility, with the flexibility to deploy in-house or fully outsource through the Optoro returns network.
- Recommerce – Integrated direct-to-consumer and business-to-business resale channels to unlock maximum value on returned items and offer liquidity on returned and excess inventory.
“Now more than ever, product returns are a source of stress for both consumers and merchants. Increased support volume and slower transit times are only compounding already high-pressure situations. By partnering with Optoro, we’re able to help more retailers ensure a seamless, positive return experience, quickly getting products into the hands of online customers while enabling the most cost effective ways to process returns.”
Eduardo Vilar, founder and CEO of Returnly
Already, both companies have worked with retailers and brands to modernize outdated returns processes. Optoro works with retailers and brands including Best Buy, IKEA, Target and Jet.com.
Returnly’s current client base features many direct-to-consumer and modern brands such as Everlane, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit.
READ MORE: Returns Policies Make 73% of Consumers Think Twice About Purchasing
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.