OnBuy.com completes integration with Royal Mail Click & Drop
U.K. marketplace OnBuy.com has completed integration with Royal Mail Click & Drop to support its continued expansion and improve seller satisfaction.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
OnBuy.com’s integration with Royal Mail Click & Drop, the online postage and label solution, will help sellers take the hassle out of sending and further improve the OnBuy.com experience.
The function enables sellers to create, buy and print UK and international postage, permitting a simplified and automated delivery procedure for sellers.
Through just a few simple clicks, dispatching sales are made faster and easier.
Other Benefits For Sellers Include
- Time – sellers can save time by buying and printing multiple labels at once
- Money – buying in advance is better value for money
- Accuracy – with Royal Mail’s Click & Drop you can use their ‘address look up’ facility to minimise inaccurate deliveries
“I’m delighted to announce that we have partnered with Royal Mail Click & Drop. This is going to add huge value to OnBuy.com’s sellers, enabling them to download and manage their OnBuy.com orders, as well as manage and generate postage labels quickly and easily.”
Cas Paton, entrepreneur and founder of OnBuy.com
OnBuy.com’s integration with Royal Mail Click & Drop also provides benefits to its customers, providing access to thousands more sellers who use Click & Drop as the backbone of their online businesses.
This new function will further enhance the company’s eCommerce success as the largest UK-owned marketplace.
Both customers and sellers can use OnBuy.com more conveniently, with a more accurate shipping solution, as well as saving time and money.
Sellers can use this new function on OnBuy.com by following a simple process, which begins with connecting the individual OnBuy.com store with the seller’s Royal Mail Click & Drop account.
Next, sellers click on the ‘add new integration’ button and they’ll find OnBuy.com listed as an available marketplace integration.
And finally, the integration will need to be verified through Seller ID, Consumer Key and Secret Key from the OnBuy.com seller page.
READ MORE: OnBuy.com Becomes Number One UK Marketplace – Announces Expansion Plans
What do you think of this new integration by OnBuy.com with Royal Mail Click & Drop? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with important news and business insights for your online retail business.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.