PayPal Cashback Credit Card to Make Checkout with PayPal More Rewarding
PayPal, today announced the introduction of the new PayPal Cashback credit card, issued by Synchrony, which gives customers even more cashback when they shop with PayPal. With the new card, customers earn unlimited 3% cashback when paying with PayPal at checkout – online, mobile, or in-store with PayPal QR Code where eligible – and unlimited 2% cashback on all other purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
More than 60% of American consumers are now shopping both online and in-store, as well as across multiple spend categories. As their shopping behaviors evolve from the pandemic, consumers are on the lookout for flexible ways to make smarter purchases and maximize rewards wherever they shop. The new card has no annual fee, no category restrictions, and can be added to a customer’s PayPal wallet for easy, fast, and secure checkout.
“Our customers shopped across 34 different categories last year showcasing the diversity of their needs and interests, and we wanted to build a credit product that was flexible and better-matched rewards with their spending behaviors,”
“The new PayPal Cashback credit card was designed so PayPal customers can earn rewards and get cashback for everyday purchases no matter what categories they spend in that month.”Susan Schmidt, VP Consumer Credit, PayPal.
Discover What’s New With PayPal Cashback
- Smarter Way to Pay with PayPal: By using the PayPal Cashback credit card, customers can now pay with PayPal and get more rewards while shopping online, mobile, or in-store where available.
- Better App & Desktop Experience: The PayPal Cashback credit card offers customers a new user interface within the PayPal app and on the web, delivering a simplified and more integrated way to access rewards, manage purchases, and make payments.
- Easily Redeem Rewards & Make Money Go Further: In addition to earning more cashback when checking out with PayPal, customers can access rewards every day without having to wait for a monthly statement cycle. Based on account type, customers can have the freedom to choose how to use the rewards – whether they wish to make statement payments, make purchases from millions of retailers, or transfer funds to a linked bank account or debit card.
- Cash Back for New Customers: For a limited time, new card customers will earn a one-time $100 cashback bonus on their first $500 spent.
“Together with PayPal, we continue to build on the seamless integration that has been a hallmark of our partnership, allowing us to enhance rewards to our customers and improve the user experience,”
“Plus, it’s easy to use and manage – the new PayPal Cashback credit card is sure to be a customer favorite.”Bart Schaller, CEO of the Digital Platform, Synchrony.
Existing eligible PayPal 2% Cashback credit cardholders will automatically be upgraded into the new 3% cashback card structure and can start earning higher cashback rewards whenever they use their card to check out with PayPal.
The new PayPal Cashback credit card will soon be available to select customers who can apply through the PayPal app and www.paypal.com and will continue to roll out in the coming weeks. Visit www.paypal.com/cashback for more information.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.