Pitney Bowes Expands Its Designed Delivery Service to Canada
Pitney Bowes has expanded its Designed Delivery service into the Canadian market enabling Canadian brands and retailers to reach consumers throughout Canada and the US.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
“Pitney Bowes is excited to help make ecommerce logistics easier for Canadian brands and retailers.”Gregg Zegras, EVP & President, Pitney Bowes Global eCommerce
“We are bringing to bear our mature US-domestic delivery network, deep Canadian carrier partnerships, knowledge of the Canadian consumer, and expertise in cross-border logistics to offer tailored services for Canadian retailers who want to deliver the absolute best order experience for their customers,” added Zegras.
Pitney Bowes ‘Designed Delivery’ Service Benefits
The new service will help Canadian brands and retailers optimize delivery speed and shipping costs domestically and to the US.
With decades of experience helping US and UK retailers reach Canadian consumers, the service provides:
- Optimized transit times across Canada by utilizing sorting facilities in or near populous coastal areas.
- A diverse last-mile delivery network that continuously improves performance and reduces costs with a single integration and invoice making multicarrier easy for shippers of all sizes.
- Customizable branded tracking at no additional cost to create a seamless and loyalty-driving order experience for both, brands and consumers.
Clients of the Designed Delivery service can benefit from Pitney Bowes consultative teams to configure the solution based on proprietary market and consumer insights and advanced modeling technology to accommodate each shipper’s unique needs.
This advantage applies to marketplace operators or sellers, independent retailers, or third-party logistics providers.
With a focus on B2C eCommerce, the purpose-built platform provides online brands unparalleled versatility, insight, transparency, and support.
Designed Delivery is part of the Pitney Bowes eCommerce Logistics Suite.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.