Pitney Bowes Launches PitneyShip Cube, The 1st-of-Its-Kind Shipping Label Printer With Built-In Scale
Pitney Bowes today announced the launch of PitneyShip Cube, an all-in-one Wi-Fi-enabled thermal shipping label printer with integrated scale.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
With access to the companion PitneyShip software, the cube lets users process orders from retailers like Amazon, eBay, and Shopify, weigh packages, compare discounted shipping rates, print shipping labels, and track packages all from one compact device with either their mobile phone or computer.
PitneyShip Cube Enters The Label Printer Space
“We are excited to offer PitneyShip Cube, the first shipping label printer of its kind with a built-in scale,” said Shemin Nurmohamed, Senior Vice President, Sending Technology Solutions, Pitney Bowes.
“With its companion PitneyShip software, PitneyShip Cube allows users to ship faster and smarter. It is ideal for both eCommerce and office shippers looking to save time and space by streamlining their process and eliminating unnecessary equipment.”
“It’s astonishing how the PitneyShip Cube gets it right every single time,” said Stephen Nolfi, eBay seller.
“The guesswork is gone and my business has never run so smoothly. There is so much I can say about what the PitneyShip Cube has done for my business but here’s the most important: it’s allowed me to make more sales.”
The label printer from Pitney Bowes includes a built-in 15-pound scale and access to the PitneyShip Ecommerce Starter software plan. With the included PitneyShip software, users can:
- Print discounted USPS shipping labels and first-class stamps.
- Weigh, print, and ship from a mobile phone or computer.
- Send email tracking notifications automatically to recipients, including proof of delivery, for free.
- Link Amazon, eBay, and Shopify stores to automatically import customer orders directly into their PitneyShip Ecommerce account.
Upgrade to the PitneyShip Ecommerce Multi-Carrier plan for $16.99/mo. and receive discounts of up to 86% off daily UPS shipping rates with no label fees.
PitneyShip Cube may be purchased at for a promotional rate of $269.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.