Pitney Bowes Releases Price Increase for eCommerce Services Effective January 1, 2023
Pitney Bowes announced a 6.5% general rate increase for eCommerce services effective on January 1, 2023.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
The pricing program continues the company’s commitment to providing eCommerce shippers with simple, easy-to-understand rates and services.
The 6.5% price increases apply to the following services:
- Standard Delivery of parcels weighing one pound or more through the Pitney Bowes US domestic network.
- Standard Returns through the Pitney Bowes US domestic network.
- Cross-Border Delivery Services to more than 100 countries.
“Our 2023 eCommerce pricing will allow Pitney Bowes to maintain capacity and performance levels across our network while continuing to make strategic investments in our technology infrastructure,” said Patrick Allard, Chief Revenue Officer, Global Ecommerce, Pitney Bowes.
“Pitney Bowes is offering a lower GRI (price increase) than other major carriers while continuing to deliver designed services with a nationwide scope, highly responsive client teams, and transparent, easier-to-forecast pricing.”
Pitney Bowes has maintained competitive prices despite inflationary pressures, rising labor and transportation costs, while managing the impact of COVID-19 on shipping.
The company continues to advance its global logistics services and capacity, investing in enhanced tracking, robotics, automation, new facilities such as this Mega Center in Las Vegas, and an expanded owned transportation fleet.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.