Poshmark Is Giving Away $10K per Week for Five Weeks
Poshmark launches a five-week promotion to entice sellers to list new items on the marketplace giving away $10,000 per week to one lucky winner each week.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
All Poshmark sellers have to do is list any item to enter for a chance at some quick cash to pay holiday bills. And the more new items sellers list on Poshmark, the better their chances are of winning the weekly prize.
The social commerce marketplace that promotes a sustainable lifestyle offered some tips for sellers to make high-quality listings that convert:
- Snap a few quality pics: Sellers should try to style their items in different ways like flat lay, wall hang, modeling it, and more!
- Fill in the details: Listings with a detailed descriptive title and product description that includes information such as the brand and material will appear in more searches.
- Post it: Sellers should share their Poshmark listings on social media to raise search volume and exposure.
In total, Poshmark is giving away $50,000 and will announce a winner every week for weeks ending on 1/9, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, and 2/5.
Basic rules: The promotion is open to US residents in the 50 states and Washington DC who are at least 18 years old. Eligible listings must be new (cannot be copied or duplicated) and must be marked for sale, Drops Soon, or Reposh. Promotion ends at 11:59 PM PDT on February 5, 2023.
For full details of the terms of the seller promotion, check Poshmark’s blog post here.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.