Reminder – eBay Canada fixed price listings are now GTC
eBay Canada issued a reminder that eBay fixed price listings are now GTC listings effective July 1, 2019.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
“As announced in our 2019 Spring Seller Update, the listing duration for all new fixed price listings on eBay Canada is now Good ‘Til Cancelled. As of July 1, 2019, all Good ‘Til Cancelled listings on eBay renew automatically every month (previously every 30 days) unless your item sells before that timeframe.”
eBay Canada statement
This change impacts all sellers that use the eBay Canada (ebay.ca) marketplace, even if they are located outside of Canada.
Seller can learn more about listings fees and durations here: https://www.ebay.ca/pages/help/sell/formats.html.
READ MORE: eBay Postpones Good ‘Til Cancelled in Canada Until July
How will this change impact your business on eBay Canada? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with important news and business insights for your online retail business.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.