Royal Mail releases Quality of Service report for Q1 2019-20
Royal Mail’s latest Quality of Service report reveals that the Company has exceeded its regulatory Quality of Service targets for First and Second Class mail, for the first quarter of the financial year 2019-20.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
During the first quarter of the year leading up to 30 June 2019, Royal Mail delivered 93.2 per cent of First Class mail the next working day against a target of 93.0 per cent.
The Company delivered 98.9 per cent of Second Class mail within three working days against a regulatory target of 98.5 per cent.
Royal Mail is the only UK mail delivery company required to publish Quality of Service performance against delivery targets every quarter.
Royal Mail leads Europe
It has one of the highest Quality of Service specifications of any major European country.
“We are delighted to have exceeded both our First Class and Second Class Quality of Service regulatory targets for the first quarter of the financial year. Royal Mail has one of the highest Quality of Service specifications of any major European country and our postmen and women work extremely hard to deliver high standards of service to all our customers across the UK.”
Paul O’Keefe, Director of Quality and Customer
Royal Mail’s Quality of Service is measured by Kantar, an independent market research company.
READ MORE: Royal Mail unveils first parcel postbox in Loughborough
What has your experience been with Royal Mail? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.