ShipHero Partners with Google to Help Drive Higher Sales Conversions
ShipHero announced a new partnership with Google to help eCommerce retailers stay competitive this holiday season.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
The company is one of only four logistics and fulfillment providers to partner with Google to implement the Google Delivery Promise, facilitating faster, more accurate delivery times.
Through this new integration with Google Merchant Center, ShipHero will help clients drive more conversions on Google channels by showing customers more accurate, location- and product-specific delivery speed estimates.
Shipping speed plays play a critical role throughout the purchase journey, from discovery through final purchase:
- 76% of online customers cite fast shipping speed as a top characteristic of a great shopping experience.
- Delivery time influences 87% of online customers’ purchase decisions.
This new integration enables ShipHero businesses to showcase their investment in fulfillment capabilities to customers on Google across a wide variety of user experiences and journey stages.
ShipHero businesses will also find it easier to obtain badges and annotations that drive traffic and conversions, such as the free and fast shipping badge.
To learn more about this new integration, visit ShipHero’s website here.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.
We are so excited to be a part of the Google Merchant ecosystem! We’re proud to team up with Google in a way that helps our ShipHero businesses drive conversions this holiday season.