ShippingEasy Launches Amazon Seller Suite
ShippingEasy, a cloud-based shipping, inventory management, and customer marketing solution for eCommerce sellers launched a new product called Amazon Seller Suite.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
The suite is a bundle of solutions for serious Amazon sellers that offers automated functionality for inventory management, shipping and rate management, and seller and product reviews.
“ShippingEasy’s new Amazon Seller Suite is the only true comprehensive solution for Amazon sellers.
The Suite includes industry-best shipping rates and extensive workflow support, and real-time inventory management, in addition to built-in and automated seller and product reviews so sellers can actively build and manage their reputation on Amazon.
If an eCommerce business is serious about selling on Amazon, ShippingEasy’s new bundle has everything they need in a single solution.”
Katie May, CEO ShippingEasy
The company is offering a one-stop solution that it designed for merchants to increase fulfillment productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
What is Included?
ShippingEasy’s new Amazon Seller Suite includes the following features:
- Best Rates – lowest pricing on USPS with multi-carrier support – all carriers, one place.
- Faster order delivery – automation and streamlined fulfillment enabling faster delivery times.
- Reduced inventory holding cost | eliminate “Out of Stock”– inventory is synced with selling channels plus low stock alerts, automated POs, and easy supplier management.
- Automated seller and product reviews with branded templates – reputation management built in and automated – no need for a separate system.
- Fulfillment support – whether sellers fulfill their own orders, use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), or integrate FBA with Multi-channel Fulfillment, ShippingEasy completely integrates all options.
- Single solution – no need to invest in and maintain disparate systems that don’t talk, and often require separate monthly credit card charges.
ShippingEasy offers customized plans for virtually any size business depending on the merchant’s order and shipping volume. For eCommerce businesses interested to learn more about this new product from ShippingEasy, click on this link.
If you are using ShippingEasy and are considering this new Amazon Seller Suite, let us know what you think. Head over to our Facebook Discussion Group or use the comments section below.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.