Shippo Partners with Canada Post to Offer Simplified Shipping Experience in Canada
Shippo expands its offerings for customers shipping in Canada by partnering with Canada Post, the preferred carrier of Canadians.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
Through this partnership, ecommerce merchants shipping in Canada now have access to Shippo’s Canada Post master account rates within its web app or via Shippo’s API.
This means Canadian merchants can start shipping immediately without the need to sign up for a Canada Post account or pay retail rates at the post office.
Shippo Offers Pre-Negotiated Discounts with Canada Post
By offering this hassle-free access to pre-negotiated discounts, Shippo allows merchants to focus on growing their business.
Shippo customers shipping packages inside Canada or to the U.S. can opt into the Canada Post master account when purchasing a label (or on the carrier settings page) to access the best possible service for their shipping needs instantly.
Merchants will get access to the same reliable delivery they’re used to with Canada Post, which services more than 16.5 million residential and business addresses in the country.
Through this partnership, they’ll just pay less to purchase their labels while enjoying a streamlined shipping experience.
Shippo was founded in 2013 to help online merchants ship orders easily by offering integrations with many popular online marketplaces, shipping carriers, and ecommerce platforms. The company is headquartered in Dallas, TX and serves customers in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Germany, and Australia.
Shippo just completed another funding round that valued the company at $1 billion.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.