Shiptheory Newest Integration with Starlinks Global Enables Merchants to Access GCC Region Easier
Online shipping platform Shiptheory announced it now offers integration with Starlinks Global, which specialize in helping brands and retailers access the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region from the UK.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
The GCC region makes up six countries which include Saudi Arabia (KSA), the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Bahrain, and is one of the fastest-growing and lucrative eCommerce regions globally.
According to a study by consultancy Kearney, the GCC region’s eCommerce market grew from $5 billion in 2015 to $24 billion in 2020 with no signs of slowing down.
As confirmation of the opportunities for online commerce in the region, global carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL have been investing heavily in the Middle East and Africa over the past few years.
- UPS Expands Express Services in The Middle East and Other Growth Markets
- FedEx Express to Build New Regional Hub in Dubai South Logistics District
- DHL Opens First of Its Kind Mobile MEA Innovation Center in Dubai South
But Starlinks Global’s long history in the GCC region makes it a go-to solution for online sellers and merchants of any size looking to expand their international business.
“We’re particularly excited to welcome Starlinks to the Shiptheory family as our first carrier with expertise in the GCC area. Starlinks is a carrier with proud Saudi roots that has been successfully operating in the GCC region for over 60 years, positioning them as experts on the business environment, regulatory framework, economic and market dynamics of Saudi, GCC and the greater MENA region.”Shiptheory Statement
Shiptheory Makes Using Starlinks Global Easy
While Starlinks Global specializes in the GCC region, Shiptheory customers will also have access to the carrier’s solutions in other parts of the globe, including Australia and the United States.
The Shiptheory integration allows merchants to use intelligent shipping rules to automate every step of the shipping process based on a combination of destination, order, weight, value, product SKUs, and more.
This enables merchants to place the new Starlinks integration on “autopilot,’ saving time and money by speeding up the entire shipping process.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.