Shopify Capital Now Available to Canadian Online Merchants
Shopify Capital is now available to Canadian Shopify merchants, making it the third country where the ecommerce platform is offering this financial service.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
“Canada holds a special place in our hearts at Shopify. It’s where we’ve established roots as a company and it’s where so many of us call home. Right now, many small businesses are struggling to survive in the new reality that confronts us all. That’s why, starting today, we’re introducing Shopify Capital in Canada to provide fast relief to cash-strapped businesses across the country.”
Shopify Capital – Different Kind of Business Financing
Shopify Capital isn’t traditional financing. Instead, the program offers cash advances that are repaid through future sales.
Starting now, thousands of eligible Canadian merchants will have access to the money they need, with advances ranging from $200 CAD to $500,000 CAD per eligible merchant to keep their businesses going. Approval takes only a few days after a simple online application process.
This funding will fill in the gaps that banks generally can’t satisfy right now and provide businesses with the cash flow they need, when they need it most – now, not months from now.
The roll-out of Shopify Capital in Canada follow the recent expansion of the program in the U.K. Shopify continues to explore more markets where it can offer this program now available in the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.