Stripe Expands Global Partner Program – Welcomes New Partnerships
Stripe launched the Stripe Partner Ecosystem, a new partner program with leading firms whose services enable Stripe users to thrive in the internet economy.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
The Stripe Partner Ecosystem comes as companies are accelerating their digital modernization, and increasingly looking for support outside their own organizations.
Surging demand for third-party technology and payments expertise has followed, along with growing adoption of SaaS tools, cloud infrastructure, and ecommerce platforms.
The program makes it easier for companies to connect with the right partners for their specific objectives.
Longtime Stripe partners taking part include thousands of companies powering the internet economy, like BigCommerce, Lightspeed Commerce, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, WooCommerce, and Xero.
New Stripe partners include many leading consulting and technology firms. All partners will benefit from a comprehensive package of resources that will allow them to collaborate more effectively with Stripe users.
“By expanding our partnerships and introducing a comprehensive set of partner resources, companies around the world will be able to accelerate their move to online commerce. The Stripe Partner Ecosystem will empower more partners to deliver modernized financial infrastructure and digital experiences to their customers, while generating new opportunities for partners to grow with Stripe.”Dorothy Copeland, vice president of global partnerships and alliances at Stripe
New Stripe Partners Support a Diverse set of Customers
The Stripe Partner Ecosystem launches with the support of industry-leading consulting firms like Accenture, Endava, EPAM, IBM, Slalom, SoftServe, Merkle, Myers-Holum Inc., Palo IT, SIOS Technologies, Vertic, and WPP.
They bring expertise in integrating modern economic infrastructure into complex IT environments and legacy payments systems.
“The payments landscape is complex, with companies challenged to provide seamless and secure experiences at speed, while navigating legacy infrastructure, financial compliance, and ever-evolving consumer preferences,” said Sulabh Agarwal, who leads Accenture’s payments group globally.
“By fusing together Stripe’s products and Accenture’s deep industry expertise and technology capabilities, we can help our clients accelerate their payments-transformation journeys and create exceptional commerce experiences that enable innovative business models,” Agarwal added.
The program also includes global technology companies and cloud services providers like Amazon Web Services, MuleSoft, ServiceNow, and Snowflake.
They join companies like Intuit and Salesforce that have worked with Stripe for several years.
“We’re thrilled to work with Stripe to help businesses across a range of industries, sizes, and geographies accelerate online commerce,” said Stephen Orban, vice president of AWS Marketplace.
“Using AWS’s global services, Stripe’s payment technology, and our combined co-sell motions, we’re excited to help companies efficiently collect payments, optimize revenue operations, and drive revenue growth,” Orban explained.
Supporting Stripe Partners
The Stripe Partner Ecosystem will equip these expert firms with a full suite of resources for building products and services on Stripe’s infrastructure, including:
- Comprehensive business and technical training delivered via self-paced learning, live tutorials, and workshops.
- Stripe technical certification for payments architects and developers, technical support, and new implementation guides enabling partners to successfully deploy Stripe products.
- More than 80 Partner Solution Blueprints for building financial infrastructure with Stripe.
- Marketing guides and co-marketing funds to help partners successfully promote their Stripe expertise.
- Co-selling benefits like opportunity registration and tracking, access to joint account mapping tools, and new business incentives.
- Best-practice guides to enable technology partners to build embedded payments solutions and integrations (“Stripe Connectors”) into third-party ecommerce, ERP, and CRM platforms.
- Specialization designations for partners with deep expertise around Stripe products and technologies like ecommerce, CRM, ERP, and specific industry needs.
- A directory for connecting partners and businesses.
These programs and resources are available through a streamlined digital partner experience in Stripe’s partner portal.
The Stripe Partner Ecosystem will continue to add partners and resources, building out the network businesses need to succeed online.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.