UPS Acquires Same-Day Delivery Management Technology Company Delivery Solutions
UPS announced it has acquired Delivery Solutions, the Plano, Texas-based SaaS technology company offering retailers out-of-the-box solutions with access to:
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
- Same-day delivery
- Ship from store and distribution centers
- Curbside and in-store pickup
- Post-purchase customer experience
Delivery Solutions’ leading technology helps merchants offer their customers more flexibility and an engaging online purchasing experience as they increasingly look for an experience-driven omnichannel strategy.
Once a company plugs into the Delivery Solutions technology platform, it can easily connect to a global ecosystem of delivery companies in the same-day space—allowing retailers and platforms to meet the specific delivery needs of their customers, while maintaining complete control of their eCommerce brand experience.
Delivery Solutions Will Lean on UPS Capabilities But Stay Independent Operation
Delivery Solutions will continue to operate with its current leadership as an agnostic, multi-carrier platform. The company will be run independently and under the same name.
Now combined with UPS’s capabilities, Delivery Solutions will be able to create new solutions to speed up growth for its customers by improving end-to-end online shopping experiences.
UPS said this acquisition supports its customer-first strategy while positioning the carrier to be a digital leader. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.