USPS Domestic Service Disruptions and Post Office Closures – Updated 3/5/2023
Here is our list of known disruptions and suspensions of USPS domestic services based on information the Postal Service provides to the public and in Industry alerts.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- AI can change your entire social media game today. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster. [sponsored]
- How to lower your taxable income and pay less in taxes. [sponsored]
- ‘My Community Made’ is a new marketplace to compete with Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chris Prill, VP eBay Motors, discussing the new Guaranteed Fit program.
We may also include problems reported in the media if they significantly impact Postal Service operations in an area. This often includes weather or natural disaster-related disruptions.
For the purpose of this information, we consider “domestic” to include shipments in the contiguous United States, as well as destined to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, and any other US territory.
Furthermore, military and diplomatic mail disruptions will be included, if USPS is made aware of issues. The Postal Service does not actually deliver the mail outside the US once handed over to the military for international transport.
This information was last updated on 3/5/2023.
Impact of Covid-19 on USPS
During the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, USPS operations were severely affected by workers calling in sick and social distancing measures at sorting and retail facilities. However, operations have largely returned to normal, with no known widespread reported disruptions in the USPS network affecting mail and package deliveries.
USPS Domestic Service and Facility Disruptions
Winter storms are impacting many parts of the United States, including Southern California, bringing heavy snow, rain, and gusty winds. Logistics lanes will be impacted by this storm, and shippers should expect delivery delays and temporary post office closures and service suspensions due to weather.
Retail Location Closures
The following is a list of USPS retail location closures that were reported via Industry Alerts by the US Postal Service.
Alabama – 3/5/2023
Coy Post Office, 5092 J M Brooks Road, 36435 — Operations are temporarily suspended. Services will be available at Camden Post Office, 100 Legion Road, 36726. Hours are Monday through Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon.
Fort Mitchell Post Office, 825 AL-165, 36856-9998 — Retail window services are temporarily suspended. PO Box services will remain at this location. Note that the PO Box mail will be distributed at the back dock to customers who provide photo identification.
An alternate location for retail services will be the Seale Post Office, 21 Cutchin Dr., 36875. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to noon and 1:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to noon.
Jack Post Office, 29950 Highway 87, Jack, AL 36346. Operations are temporarily suspended for an unknown reason. Alternate operations, including P.O. Box services, have been moved to: Elba Post Office, 469 Claxton Avenue North, Elba, AL 36323.
Retail hours are Monday through Friday (except Wednesday), 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to noon, and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to noon.
Drop shipment hours are Retail hours are Monday through Friday (except Wednesday), 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. to noon, and Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to noon.
California – 3/5/2023
The following post offices are temporarily closed due to weather.
- ALLEGHANY, 356 Main St, Alleghany, CA 95910-9998
- ANGELUS OAKS, 37696 State Highway 38, Angelus Oaks, CA 92305-9998
- APPLEGATE, 17880 Applegate Road, Applegate, CA 95703-9998
- AUBERRY, 33012 Auberry Road, Auberry, CA 93602-9998
- BASS LAKE, 54449 Road 432, Bass Lake, CA 93604-9998
- BIG BAR, 27761 State Highway 299, Big Bar, CA 96010-9400
- BIG BEAR CITY, 120 W Country Club Blvd, Big Bear City, CA92314-9998
- BIG BEAR LAKE, 472 Pine Knot Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315-9996
- BIG PINE, 140 N Main Street, Big Pine, CA 93513-9997
- BLUE JAY, 27177 State Highway 189 Ste F, Blue Jay, CA 92317-0017
- CALIENTE, 27750 Caliente Bodfish Rd, Caliente, CA 93518-9997
- CALIFORNIA HOT SPRINGS, 42231 Hot Springs Dr, California Hot Springs, CA 93207-9998
- CEDARPINES PARK, 201 Nardy Lane, Cedarpines Park, CA 92322-0001
- CEDAR GLEN, 28982 Hook Creek Rd, Cedar Glen, CA 92321-0400
- CHALLENGE18040 Oregon Hill RdChallengeCA95925-9998
- CHICAGO PARK, 17748 Lower Colfax Road, Chicago Park, CA 95712-9998
- COVELO, 23951 Howard St, Covelo, CA 95428-9903
- CRESTLINE, 23921 Lake Drive, Crestline, CA 92325-0677
- FISH CAMP, 7733 Fish Camp Lane, Fish Camp, CA 93623-9998
- FOREST FALLS, 40555 Valley Of The Falls Drive, Forest Falls, CA 92339-9998
- FRAZIER PARK, 512 Monterey Trl, Frazier Park, CA 93225-9998
- FRENCH GULCH, 14200 Main St, French Gulch, CA 96033-9998
- GASQUET, 10360 Us Highway 199, Gasquet, CA 95543-9900
- HUME LAKE, 64144 Hume Lake Rd, Hume, CA 93628-9601
- KEENE, 30235 Woodford Tehachapi Rd, Keene, CA 93531-9997
- KINGS CANYON, 86724 Highway 180, Kings Canyon National Park, CA 93633-9800
- KIRKWOOD, 1400 Kirkwood Meadows Drive, Kirkwood, CA 95646-9500
- LAKE ARROWHEAD, 28150 Highway 189, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352-9997
- LAKE HUGHES, 16817 Elizabeth Lake Road, Lake Hughes, CA 93532-9998
- LAKESHORE, 62804 Huntington Lake Road, Lakeshore, CA 93634-9997
- LEBEC, 2132 Lebec Rd, Lebec, CA 93243-9998
- LEGGETT, 67674 Drive Thru Tree Road, Leggett, CA 95585-9900
- LITTLEROCK, 7765 Pearblossom Hwy, Littlerock, CA 93543-9998
- LONG BARN, 25955 Long Barn Dr, Long Barn, CA 95335-9998
- LOWER LAKE, 16165 Main St, Lower Lake, CA 95457-9906
- MAD RIVER, 2515B State Highway 36, Mad River, CA 95552-9321
- MANTON, 31240 Manton Rd, Manton, CA 96059-9998
- MIDPINES, 6629 State Highway 140, Midpines, CA 95345-9998
- MT BALDY, 6730 Mt Baldy Road, Mt Baldy, CA 91759-9000
- NICE, 3964 E State Hwy 20, Nice, CA 95464-9903
- OLD STATION, 12529 State Highway 44/89, Old Station, CA 96071-9998
- PALMDALE (LEONA VALLEY), 2220 E Palmdale Blvd, Palmdale, CA 93550-6502
- PAYNES CREEK, 29791 Paynes Creek Loop, Paynes Creek, CA 96075-9737
- PINECREST, 411 Pinecrest Lake Rd, Pinecrest, CA 95364-9998
- POSEY, 42575 Old Stage Rd, Posey, CA 93260-9998
- POTTER VALLEY, 10210 Main St, Potter Valley, CA 95469-9900
- REDWOOD ESTATES, 21432 Broadway Rd, Redwood Estates, CA 95044-9991
- REDWOOD VALLEY, 993 E School Way, Redwood Valley, CA 95470-9900
- RIMFOREST, 26517 State Highway 18, Rimforest, CA 92378-0010
- RUNNING SPRINGS, 2641 Palo Alto Way, Running Springs, CA 92382-0481
- SHAVER LAKE 40677 Shaver Forest Rd. Shaver Lake, CA 93664-9998
- SKY FOREST, 951 Kuffel Canyon Rd, Skyforest, CA 92385-0400
- SPRINGVILLE, 35701 Highway 190, Springville, CA 93265-9998
- STIRLING CITY, 16939 Skyway, Stirling City, CA 95978-9998
- THREE RIVERS, 40857 Sierra Drive, Three Rivers, CA 93271-9998
- TUOLUMNE, 18758 Carter Street, Tuolumne, CA 95379-9998
- TWAIN HARTE, 23051 Fuller Rd, Twain Harte, CA 95383-9998
- TWIN PEAKS, 753 Rose Lane, Twin Peaks, CA 92391-0400
- VOLCANO, 16120 Main Street, Volcano, CA 95689-9998
- WHITMORE, 30544 Whitmore Rd, Whitmore, CA 96096-9998
- YORKVILLE, 25400 Highway 128, Yorkville, CA 95494-9900
- ZENIA, 26531 Ruth Zenia Road, Zenia, CA 95595-9998
Bolinas Post Office, 20 Brighton Ave, Bolinas, CA 94924-9998 — Postal Operations have been suspended for unknown reason. Customers that currently receive P.O. Box Service at the Bolinas Post Office will be able to pick up mail at the Olema Post Office, 10155 Highway 1, Olema, CA 94950-8900. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Alternate retail operations are also available at the Stinson Beach Post Office, 15 Calle Del Mar, Stinson Beach, CA 94970-9702. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Florida – 2/3/2023
Due to Hurricane Ian in late 2022, all operations at the following facilities remain temporarily suspended or have been moved until further notice.
Sanibel Main Post Office has resumed operations in a temporary facility in the Post Office parking lot at 650 Tarpon Bay Road, Sanibel, 33957. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 10 a.m. to noon.
Fort Myers Beach Post Office, 200 Carolina Avenue, 33931 — Temporarily closed. The alternate location has changed. Services are available at a Mobile Retail Unit (MRU) at the Fort Myers Beach Post Office parking lot, 200 Carolina Avenue, 33931. MRU retail hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Auburndale Post Office, 201 E Lake Ave, 33823 — Temporarily closed. Services are available at a Mobile Retail Unit (MRU) at the Auburndale Post Office parking lot, 201 E Lake Ave, 33823. MRU retail hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon.
Downtown Fort Myers Station, 1350 Monroe Street, Fort Myers, 33901 — Temporarily closed. Services are available at the Page Field Post Office, 2655 N Airport Road, Fort Myers, 33907. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon.
Downtown Naples Station, 860 6th Avenue S, Naples, 34102 — Temporarily closed. Services are available at Naples Main Post Office, 1200 Goodlette-Frank Road N, 34102. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Everglades City Post Office, 601 Collier Avenue, 34139 — Temporarily closed. Services are available at a Mobile Retail Unit (MRU) at the Everglades City Post Office parking lot, 601 Collier Avenue, 34139. MRU retail hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to noon, 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Closed Saturday.
Nocatee Post Office, 2509 SW County Road 760, 34268 — Temporarily closed. Services are available at a Mobile Retail Unit (MRU) at the Nocatee Post Office parking lot. MRU retail hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to noon, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Closed Saturday.
Pineland Post Office, 7450 Pineland Road, 33945 — Temporarily closed. Services are available at Bokeelia Post Office, 15980 Stringfellow Rd., 33922. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed Saturday.
The Priority Mail Express service guarantee remains suspended for the four 5-Digit ZIP Codes below due to the long-term impacts on these offices from Hurricane Ian.
Priority Mail Express shipments will not receive a refund of postage and fees for service failure in these 5-Digit ZIP Codes until further notice. Only lost packages will be eligible for refunds, following standard procedures.
33924 — Captiva Post Office, 14812 Captiva Dr. SW, 33924-9800
33931 — Fort Myers Beach Post Office, 200 Carolina Ave, 33931-9998
33932 — Fort Myers Beach Post Office, 200 Carolina Ave, 33931-9998
33957 — Sanibel Post Office, 650 Tarpon Bay Rd, 33957-9998
Georgia – 2/25/2023
Mountain City Post Office, 23 Dotson Street, Mountain City, GA 30562. Temporarily suspended retail operations for an unknown reason. Alternate retail services are available at Rabun Gap Post Office, 5664 Highway 441 N, Rabun Gap, GA 30568. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday, 7:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
PO Box customers can continue to retrieve mail at the Mountain City Post Office until Tuesday, February 28. Beginning on March 1, PO Box services will be moved to the Rabun Gap Post Office.
Iowa – 12/28/2022
Grandview Post Office, 112 S. Main St., 52752-9000 — Closed due to a building fire. PO Box customers can retrieve their mail at Wapello Post Office, 206 N. Main St., 52653-9998. Retail services also are available. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Customers also can conduct retail transactions at these neighboring Post Offices:
- Letts Post Office, 105 S. Cherry St., 52754-9702. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., and Saturday, 7 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
- Fruitland Post Office, 136A North St., 52749-9371. Hours are Monday through Friday, noon to 4 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to noon.
Louisiana – 11/19/2021
Wisner Post Office, 130 Fort Scott St., 71378 — All operations are temporarily suspended until further notice. All operations will be moved to Sicily Island Post Office, 201 Peniston St., 71368. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Michigan – 1/4/2023
Orchards Mall Post Office, 1800 Pipestone Rd., 49022-2304 — All operations are temporarily suspended due to safety issues.
Retail and PO Box mail operations for this facility have been moved to Benton Harbor Main Office, 525 Riverview Dr., 49022-5073.
Customers can retrieve their PO Box mail at the Benton Harbor Main Office. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to noon.
Additional locations for retail transactions:
- Saint Joseph Post Office, 205 Main St., 49085-9998. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Sodus Post Office, 3568 Naomi Rd., 49126-9787. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Stevensville Post Office, 5888 Cleveland Ave., 49127-9998. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Minnesota – 2/24/2023
The following post offices are temporarily closed due to weather.
- BROWNTON Post Office, 113 4Th Ave S, Brownton, MN 55312
- COLOGNE Post Office, 509 Paul Ave S, Cologne, MN 55322
- GREEN ISLE Post Office, 500 Mcgrann St, Green Isle, MN 55338
- LESTER PRAIRIE Post Office, 38 Juniper St N, Lester Prairie, MN 55354
- SILVER LAKE Post Office, 113 Main St W, Silver Lake, MN 55381
- STEWART Post Office, 707 Hall St, Stewart, MN 55385
- FAIRMONT Post Office, 490 S State St, Fairmont, MN 56031
- SANBORN Post Office, 120 N Main St, Sanborn, MN 56083
- BOCK Post Office, 1661 Wall Ave, Bock, MN 56313
- OGILVIE Post Office, 200 N Hill Ave, Ogilvie, MN 56358
- CAMPBELL Post Office, 510 5Th St, Campbell, MN 56522
- HALSTAD Post Office, 229 2Nd Ave W, Halstad, MN 56548
- KENT Post Office, 216 Main St, Kent, MN 56553
- WENDELL Post Office, 542 State Highway 55, Wendell, MN 56590
New York – 2/22/2023
Carthage Post Office, 521 State Street, Carthage, NY 13619-9998 — Temporarily closed due to safety concerns. During this closure, customers’ mail will be available and retail services offered at the Watertown Post Office, 232 Commerce Park Dr., Watertown, NY 13601.
Window service hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed on Saturday and Sunday. Drop Shipment hours are Monday through Friday, 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to Noon, closed on Sunday.
Stanley Post Office, 2102 State Route 245, 14561-9998 — Temporarily closed due to safety concerns. During this closure, customers’ mail will be available and retail services offered at the Hall Post Office, 4858 State Route 14A, 14463-9800. Window service hours are Monday through Friday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to noon.
North Dakota – 12/30/2022
The following post offices are temporarily closed due to weather.
- CASSELTON Post Office, 840 Front St, Casselton, ND 58012
- COGSWELL Post Office, 299 4Th Ave, Cogswell, ND 58017
- ENDERLIN Post Office, 309 Railway St, Enderlin, ND 58027
- FINGAL Post Office, 406 3Rd St, Fingal, ND 58031
- GRANDIN Post Office, 301 3Rd St, Grandin, ND 58038
- KATHRYN Post Office, 307 1St Ave, Kathryn, ND 58049
- LEONARD Post Office, 406 Railroad Ave S, Leonard, ND 58052
- MOORETON Post Office, 105 Mooreton Ave S, Mooreton, ND 58061
- NOME Post Office, 408 Main St, Nome, ND 58062
- ORISKA Post Office, 311 5Th St, Oriska, ND 58063
- SHELDON Post Office, 216 Front St, Sheldon, ND 58068
- BUXTON Post Office, 309 Broadway, Buxton, ND 58218
- BUCHANAN Post Office, 301 Main St, Buchanan, ND 58420
- DAWSON Post Office, 118 Highway 3 S, Dawson, ND 58428
- ELLENDALE Post Office, 111 1St St N, Ellendale, ND 58436
- OAKES Post Office, 611 Main Ave, Oakes, ND 58474
- PETTIBONE Post Office, 107 N Main St, Pettibone, ND 58475
- ROBINSON Post Office, 116 1St Ave E, Robinson, ND 58478
- SANBORN Post Office, 405 4Th St, Sanborn, ND 58480
- SPIRITWOOD Post Office, 313 Main St, Spiritwood, ND 58481
- TUTTLE Post Office, 208 N Main St, Tuttle, ND 58488
- YPSILANTI Post Office, 218 1St St, Ypsilanti, ND 58497
- STERLING Post Office, 108 Main Ave, Sterling, ND 58572
Stanton Post Office, 119 Harmon Ave., 58571-9998 — All Retail operations are suspended due to water damage and asbestos abatement. All mail has been recovered. No current estimate on when the office will re-open.
All mail and services have been or will be moved to Hazen Post Office, 13 1st Ave. SW, 58545-9998. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Ohio – 10/14/2022
Pemberton Post Office, 6673 Palestine St., 45353 — Temporarily closed due to safety concerns. PO Box customers can retrieve their mail at Sidney Post Office, 135 N. Ohio Ave., 45365-9998. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon.
Additional retail locations:
- Quincy Post Office, 103 S. Miami St., 43343-9624 — Hours are Monday through Friday, noon to 4 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to noon.
- Port Jefferson Post Office, 109 E. Main St., 45360-9998 — Hours are Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon.
- Maplewood Post Office, 21611 Maplewood Rd., 45340-9998 — Hours are Monday through Friday, noon to 4 p.m., and Saturday, 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- De Graff Post Office, 102 S. Main St., 43318-9432 — Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and noon to 4 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Rosewood Post Office, 6492 Kiser Lake Rd., 43070-8000 — Hours are Monday through Friday, noon to 4 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
South Dakota – 2/24/2024
HECLA Post Office, 226 Main St, Hecla, SD 57446 is temporarily closed due to weather.
Tennessee – 12/28/2022
Kingsport Main Post Office, 1001 N Eastman Road, Kingsport, TN 37664 — All retail and drop shipment operations are suspended, no reason given. PO Box services will remain at Kingsport Main Post Office. PO Box and the Lobby will be open 24 hours daily, Monday –Sunday.
Alternate retail locations:
- Downtown Kingsport Station, 320 W. Center Street, Kingsport, TN 37660. Retail Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Sat Closed, Sun Closed.
- Colonial Heights Branch, 4313 Ft. Henry Drive Kingsport, TN 37663. Retail Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Sat 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Sun Closed.
Alternate drop shipment location:
- Downtown Kingsport Station, 320 W. Center StreetKingsport, TN 37660. Drop Shipment Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 7:00 am – 6:00 pm, Sat 7:00 am – 5:30 pm, Sun Closed.
Texas – 1/25/23
Delbert L. Atkinson Station, 6100 Spencer Hwy., 77505 — All operations are temporarily suspended. All operations including PO Box service have been moved to Pasadena Main Post Office, 1199 Pasadena Blvd., 77501. Retail hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Additional nearby retail locations:
- Genoa Station, 10935 Almeda Genoa Rd., Houston, 77034. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- South Houston Post Office, 315 N. Allen Genoa Rd., 77587. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- John Foster Post Office, 1520 Richey St., Pasadena, 77502. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Wisconsin – 12/9/2022
Arcadia Post Office, 1495 E. Wilson Ave., 54612 — All retail operations are suspended due to safety concerns. PO Box customers can retrieve their mail at Independence Post Office, 23569 Cedar St., 54747-9060. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to noon and 1:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Alternate retail locations:
- Dodge Post Office, N20224 County Road J, 54625-9737. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m., and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Whitehall Post Office, 36451 Ellis St., 54773-5000. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Ettrick Post Office, 22900 N. Main St., 54627-9797. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Fountain City Post Office, 1 S. Main St., 54629-8266. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Galesville Post Office, 16771 S. Main St., 54630-7187. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Blair Post Office, 118 Urberg St., 54616-6200. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
USPS Military & Diplomatic Mail (APO/FPO/DPO) Service Disruptions
No known disruptions are reported by USPS.
- USPS Status and Service Disruptions on International Mail Shipments
- USPS Find Missing Mail (Official Site)
Connect with us: Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.